We’re looking for a Project Manager with excellent operational skills, attention to detail, budget management and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment to be the main person of contact between Spotify and vendors for a high level project in Colombia.
The role involves managing communication and alignment across multiple stakeholders, tracking and managing dependencies and moving targets, predicting and mitigating risks, and ensuring titles launch with a full suite of assets.
What you'll do
- Project management from end to end of the project (i.e. creative approach, internal approvals, production, follow up, daily assistance to the physical space, reports)
- Manage programs, projects, and initiatives, ensuring alignment with the team’s strategic objectives and the overall business priorities - prioritize and focus your efforts accordingly
- Make sure outcomes are being sustained by effectively operationalizing successful projects
- Lead through influencing - build consensus across sophisticated cross-functional teams to drive desired business outcomes
- Depending on the setting, assume different project roles - sometimes leading, sometimes supporting
- Constantly strive to improve processes and ways of working so that the team becomes more efficient and impactful
- Act as single point of contact between partners and Spotify team members
- Be the first line approver from vendors' proposals
- Coordinating marketing and social requests such as assets and approvals as well as release schedule planning/prioritization of the project's communications plan
- Analyze and report results of campaigns and initiatives
- Handle budgets and payments process to suppliers, vendors and other partners
Who you are
- You have experience with an established digital music service, record label or distributor music event production company, marketing agency
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to use those skills across different partnerships both internal and external
- Extremely comfortable with content management systems and supply chain processes
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Highly organized and analytical with the ability to deliver on tight deadlines
- You can work autonomously in an unstructured environment
- You have previous experience from program/project management, or from an operations role, in a cross functional business setting (telco, retailer, FMCG etc.), from a consultancy, or from a start-up - experience in the music industry a plus
- You have handled several large cross-functional projects and programs and are proficient in models, methods, and frameworks to efficiently do so
- A strong individual contributor with the skills to establish relationships with and instill trust in other people
- Able to translate business requirements into technical requirements and vice versa, and to clearly and connect with team members at all levels
- Located in Medellín and solid knowledge of the culture in Medellín
- Strong skills with Excel
Resume must be submitted in English for consideration
Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service.
Global COVID and Vaccination Disclosure
Spotify is committed to safety and well-being of our employees, vendors and clients. We are following regional guidelines mandating vaccination and testing requirements, including those requiring vaccinations and testing for in-person roles and event attendance. For the US, we have mandated that all employees and contractors be fully vaccinated in order to work in our offices and externally with any third-parties. For all other locations, we strongly encourage our employees to get vaccinated and also follow local COVID and safety protocols.