At Parsable, we are on a mission to liberate industrial employees from the drudgery of bad procedures and paper while empowering companies to continuously improve faster than they ever imagined. Parsable combines mobile applications, content management, workflow, and analytics into a mobile "connected worker" platform that turns procedures into live business processes that collect vital insights never before available to companies. With Parsable, companies are better places to work with streamlined jobs and safer work environments producing better goods and services at higher margins.
The Project Manager is part of the Customer Operations team at Parsable. Once a sale has been made, there’s a coordinated handoff to the Cust Ops team to help the customer deploy, scale, and be successful for years to come. If you’re ready to join an ego-free environment and get your hands dirty making a difference, then apply now.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with the sales team and the customer to establish deployment scope, timelines, and success criteria.
- Own the customer deployment: keep track of status externally and internally, and be accountable for executing against plan.
- Provide central coordination while leveraging other team members to implement the deployment plan, e.g. schedule trainings and ensure they are delivered on time.
- Lead the regular calls, starting from deployment kickoff and sales handoff, through to the tipping point in the customer’s deployment when they can scale on their own.
- Track feature requests and bugs reported by the customer. Liaise with Product and the Deployment Specialist to capture customer requirements.
- Enhance processes, tools, and playbooks to provide consistent oversight across customer
Your skills & experience
- You build strong relationships with customers and internal teams, while also having the fortitude to hold them accountable for their work.
- You are super well organized and detailed-oriented. Work may get deprioritized, but nothing slips through the cracks.
- You can visualize and summarize multiple workstreams for the team to get a high level snapshot of progress, but also zoom in to understand the details.
- You instinctively understand and can articulate trade-offs between scope, time, cost, and flexibility in order to help the team make effective decisions.
- Experience managing at least five projects (minimum 3 months in length each) from scope definition all the way through to post-delivery support. At least two should involve external dependencies and two should involve a software product.
Who you’ll work most closely with
- The working level project Champion at the customer: you make sure that Parsable is delivering on our commitments, and that the customer champion is delivering on theirs.
- Deployment Specialist: work together on the day-to-day execution of the deployment plan. They will provide training and guidance while you keep everything on track.
- Account Manager: the AM will own the relationship with the executive sponsor. Work closely with them to ensure that the deployment progress is communicated back to the sponsor and other senior stakeholders.
- Product Management and Support: engage the broader team to assist the Deployment Specialist on discussions around new features or tactical support for known issues.
If you think a good day's work is leveraging advanced technology to help transform the industrial world for the better every day, then you are one of us. We are having the time of our lives helping companies like Schlumberger, Scientific Drilling, TechnipFMC, Unilever, Zume and other category leaders in consumer packaged good, manufacturing, and energy move from analog to digital. You'll find a team hungry for your great ideas and innovative thinking. When you strap into your seat on the rocket ship, your effort and insight will help us move the needle even faster. We think you'll agree that Parsable is one of the most unique missions you'll find in a high growth Silicon Valley origin, B2B, SaaS company today. Check us out (www.parsable.com
) then grab your helmet and join us.