Qualis Corporation is seeking a Project Manager to support the Air Force Seek Eagle Office (AFSEO) performing Advisory and Assistance Support (A&AS) directly to AFSEO for the 96 TW. Provide vital support and management to this organization responsible for store certifications for the USAF. The Project Manager will provide support to the AFSEO Program Office in workload management. This role will be responsible for portfolio management and provide briefings to AFSEO leadership and to customers of the organization.
- Apply standardized project management methodologies to improve program/project execution while utilizing PM tools and techniques with a SharePoint infrastructure
- Support weekly production meetings
- Increase quality of data within PM suite of tools
- Perform requirements analysis to identify deliverables and execution strategies
- Manage project budgets and adjust based on schedule changes
- Produce briefing materials to present program/project status to Stakeholders
- Assist with the generation and evaluation of program/project schedules
- Assist with requirements generation, contract reviews, and proposal evaluations
- Assist with the monthly review of Earned Value Management Data (Integrated Program Management Report)
- Advise and assist the AF Program Lead with program funding (typically ACC) issues such as: forecast obligation and expenditure rates; tracking actual obligations and expenditure rates; tracking funding documents through the respective financial databases; assist with developing budgets for the programs; assist with clearing financial deferrals; assist with financial status reports; support program budget analysis and program/contract cost analysis
Education and Skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 Project Management tools including Power BI, Power Automate, MS Project Server, and other workflow and process-oriented capabilities within the suite.
- Customer needs an individual who is proficient in MS Project Server, who is experienced with creating detailed schedule, linking dependencies between tasks, adding resources to a project to include funding and personnel. And be able to generate reports of the status of a project and be able to convey them to government leadership. Be able to teach others how to use MS Project.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MS + 10 yrs or an experience substitution may be considered.
Citizenship and Security Clearance
- US Citizenship required
- Must hold an active Department of Defense Secret Security Clearance
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance
Clearance Level: Secret
Qualis Corporation is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse and talented workforce who can contribute to the mission and vision of the Company. Our employees are our greatest asset and we promote a positive work environment, teamwork, professional growth, innovation, community involvement, flexible scheduling and a family-friendly work environment.