Lever was founded eight years ago to tackle the most strategic challenge that companies face: how to recruit and hire top talent. We’re building the next generation of hiring software that companies like Netflix, Atlassian, KPMG, and McGraw-Hill Education rely on to grow their teams. We've rethought the talent acquisition paradigm and are the innovation leaders in our space.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built so far (not to mention humbled to be recognized as the #1 place to work in San Francisco, as well as a top workplace in the entire United States.). Our people are Lever’s biggest competitive advantage.
Lever is looking for a highly skilled Project Manager who is looking for more than just a job.
As Project Manager for our Revenue Operations team, you will drive the execution of critical cross functional projects that will allow for more efficiency and insight into our top line. This role will be highly visible, working with key business stakeholders looking to drive positive change to align with critical business initiatives.
You will ensure that our change management practices are of the highest quality, are delivered on time, and inclusive of all business requirements. You will also play a key role in ensuring that the project results are successfully aligned cross functionally from a go to market perspective.
To ensure success as a Project Manager, you should possess extensive knowledge of project management skills and the ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment with many requests from key stakeholders. You will be working closely with the Revenue Operations Technical leader to ensure that business requirements are crystal clear for their execution needs.
As a member of the Revenue Operations team, you’ll have an opportunity to be instrumental in supporting our quickly growing Marketing and Sales teams and building out the systems and processes that will drive Lever to the next level!
- 5+ years of Project Management experience in a B2B SaaS business model
- 5+ years experience using a cloud based project management tools
- Ideally PMP certification or advanced project management certifications
- Successful completion of a Bachelor's degree is required
- Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines and allocating resources
- Delegating tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete themIdentifying and managing potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and goals
- Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
- Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Previous experience presenting to Senior Executives and/or Board of Directors.
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needed
WITHIN ONE MONTH YOU'LL;
- Attend Ramp Camp, our virtual company-wide onboarding program
- Learn about the suite of Lever products and be able to discuss the Lever origin story and understand the decisions and intentions that shaped the product as it is currently.
- Review the current project management framework and scratch the surface on the critical projects we have in the queue
- Onboard with the Revenue Operations team to learn about our instance of Salesforce, our automated processes and workflows, and how our coverage model works. You’ll use this knowledge in your day to day work to make recommendations on process improvements and help facilitate the documentation of key business requirements for projects.
- Learn about all business applications that integrate with our Lever CRM
- Meet the Revenue Operations organization through a series of 1:1s so you gain depth within our business processes and systems; and answer the question of “who does what?”
WITHIN 3 MONTHS YOU'LL;
- Start owning projects that will have an immediate impact on our Fiscal Year plan
- Make key recommendations on how to improve our overall project management methodology at Lever, specifically within the Revenue Operations team.
- Work directly with the Revenue Operations Leadership team to help identify project conflicts, prioritization challenges, capacity concerns, etc.
- Own and drive the documentation for all project business requirements across all functions impacted
- Participate in key Revenue Operations project initiatives with existing subject matter experts to learn and help drive successful change
WITHIN 6 MONTHS YOU'LL;
- Partner with all sales and marketing teams to gain a deep understanding of their systems and business processes
- Manage highly visible projects and position yourself as a key business partner in solution designing for the problem statement at hand
- Own and drive cadenced, action oriented communication to executive teams on project status updates, concerns, roadblocks, improvement areas, etc.
- Ensure that task owners are held accountable for the successful or unsuccessful delivery of tasks.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
THE LEVER STORY
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $73 million. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Atlassian, KPMG, and McGraw-Hill Education, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together.
Lever is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Learn more about our team culture and commitment to diversity and inclusion.