Incode is the leading provider of world-class identity solutions that is reinventing the way humans authenticate and verify their identities online to power a world of digital trust.
Through our revolutionary identity solutions, we are unleashing the business potential of universal industries including finance, government, retail, hospitality, gaming and more, by reducing fraud and transforming human interactions with data, products, and services.
We’re in the process of rapidly scaling our diverse global team and we’re looking for entrepreneurial individuals and leaders who are curious, driven, and excited by ownership to join a Unicorn-status scale-up!
- Project manager responsible for the stadiums' operation management for the correct implementation across operations, marketing, and product initiatives. Able to understand customer needs and objectives to create a cultural change for fans by leveraging data analysis and insights.
- Stadiums operation project management
- Provide training on the use of the platform (Incode ID registration, blocklists, Scanner)
- Ensure that on game days support is available, this would involve participating and attending games as needed, building a team that can also train to work with selected agencies that can help train and manage the logistics.
- Operations team management: Evaluation, feedback, establishing communication channels, coordination, continuous improvement.
- Access information and metrics when necessary.
- Business/Use cases construction.
- Willing to travel a lot!
8 Aspects of our Culture
- Values are what we value
- High performance
- Freedom & responsibility
- Context, not control
- Highly aligned, loosely coupled
- Continuous Feedback
- Pay Top of Market
- Promotions & Development
- Learn more about Life at Incode!
Benefits & Perks
- Meaningful Equity
- Flexible Working Hours & Workplace
- Open Vacation Policy
- Wellness Program
- International Travel Opportunities
- Additional benefits package according to location (401k, medical insurance, etc.)
- Incode is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We take great pride in having an inclusive, diverse, and global team and are always on the lookout for talented, passionate people from all backgrounds and walks of life.