Hypebeast Ltd. started from a sneaker website founded by Kevin Ma in 2005 to a publicly listed media company in 2016. With a total reach of over 44.6M users across all platforms, The media group boasts a global readership across Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and more, with the flagship platform available in five languages. The group has expanded its publishing brands to a wider scope in recent years, encompassing Hypebeast and its multiple content distribution platforms, HBX, our e-commerce and retail platform, and Hypemaker, our global agency. Hypebeast Ltd. has been featured in Forbes’ “Asia’s 200 Best Under A Billion” in 2020.
Project Manager will support and report directly to the CEO of the subsidiary. His/her main duties would be to act as a driver and centralised point of contact for businesses and project operations of the subsidiary.
- The manager will manage, execute and oversee projects’ health to ensure that business & project operations are well-coordinated and productive, including driving collaborations with top-tiered brands, seeding & marketing projects, amongst others.
- Plan, organise and track tasks and performance by liaising between key project stakeholders to ensure the communications and project tasks are well-coordinated and well-delivered.
- Deliver comprehensive reports of project and business performance to various stakeholders
- The manager will act as the key person to oversee the product intake process, including quality control and act as liaison with manufacturers. The manager will also work closely with operations team on product inbound procedures to ensure business success.
- A recognised Bachelor’s Degree in any disciplines.
- 2+ years work experience in project management, business development, quality assurance or marketing or fashion brand industry.
- Highly proficient in English & Mandarin, Cantonese will be a plus.
- Highly self-motivated, result-oriented, detail-minded, collaborative and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skill to liaise with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Passionate about Streetwear culture, including but not limited to street-wear, sneakers, high fashion etc.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter, CV and expected salary.
This role is located and based in Hong Kong. Candidate must be eligible to work in Hong Kong.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.