Two Six Technologies is seeking a Project Manager with a Hardware focus to join our team on-site in Arlington, Virginia.
- Building, managing and setting direction for teams as a whole as well as for individual team members’ success
Creating, managing and maintaining hardware engineering development project plans, schedules, cost, and risk management
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Work with Principal Investigator and Subject Matter Experts to define and manage requirements and scope creep
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of software engineering, systems engineering, hardware engineering, or technical product/program management experience.
- Active Secret security clearance with ability to upgrade
Nice If You Have:
- Top Secret Clearance (or greater) highly preferred
- Experience working with technical management teams to develop systems, solutions, and products.
- PMP Certification