Appear Here is a marketplace for short-term retail space, working with everyone from exciting creatives and entrepreneurs to industry-leading brands like Apple, Nike and Chanel. Our mission is to create a world where anyone with an idea can find space to make it happen, and we've become the go-to destination to make innovative and creative retail ideas happen across London, Paris, and New York. We’ve raised over $24m in funding to date - from tier one investors Balderton and Octopus, as well as some of the world’s largest landlords and biggest names in retail. In a post-Covid world, brands want more flexibility than ever, and after a year of being online, are desperate to get back to connecting with their communities IRL. We've just raised our biggest round to date to capitalise on an increased appetite for flexibility and expand internationally. We believe we’re building a game-changer for both the retail and property industries: and so far 200,000+ brands and 1000's of landlords agree with us.
We're looking for an exceptionally organised go-getter to assist across a number of different Operational functions. Main responsibilities include:
- Assisting on the ground with the launch and ongoing management of various projects around London
- Supporting in implementing various operations procedures (H&S, RAMs, Covid etc) across sites
- Maintaining the facilities infrastructure and overseeing service charge budgets
- Overseeing contractors on site and ensuring logging of works is thoroughly documented
- Managing on-boarding process for all new tenants across our sites
- Management of freelancers to conduct viewings, check-ins, check-outs and service visits for various spaces across London. Occasionally you may need to do this yourself.
- Management of various food and craft markets we run across London
- Must have a background in either event management or property management
- Candidates must be extremely organised, good at spinning a lot of plates and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail is essential - you'll be reviewing contracts on behalf of suppliers and managing supplier budgets
- Personable, friendly and self-starting, you'll be out and about a lot meeting different brands and will need to be able to think on your feet
- Flexible and creative problem solver - you're the one who pulls it all together
- Culture like no other (you’ll make lifelong friends)
- Scale with the business, we’re on a mission to take over the world
- Working with different teams throughout the business, across different projects
- Best idea wins. Whether you’re an intern or the CTO, if you can make the case for it, we’ll make it happen.
- We're back in the office!… Great location, office, snacks & Friday lunch
- Stock options. If offered a full-time role at the end of your placement, we'll also offer equity
If you’re ready to shape the future of retail and join a fast-growing, young, dynamic business as it scales internationally then we’d love to hear from you!
See life inside @appearherehq and at @team.appearhere