Taboola is looking for a dedicated, relationship-driven Strategic Account Manager with a passion for digital media to strengthen client relationships and serve as a valuable resource/point of contact. The Strategic Account Manager will work with premium publishers to manage the overall relationship with Taboola. Help to implement and launch Taboola content recommendation product, track post-launch performance, and provide strategic direction for new opportunities to grow revenue and more.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Manage and grow relationships with premium publisher clients and strategic partners
- Understanding the organization’s business needs and developing relationships at all levels
- Monitor and analyze metrics and proactively take steps to improve results
- Understand Taboola’s platform and the benefits publishers gain by using it
- Comprehend the technology, revenue ecosystem and client needs/requirements in order to be able to intelligently up-sell the platform
- Work closely with the Strategic Publisher Sales and BD as well as the remote R&D department in order to become a valuable resource and single point of contact to the client
- Communicate business intelligence from clients to the product management team in regards to new product development features
- A minimum of 3 years of client-facing experience in the digital media /online publisher space
- A solid understanding of web technologies and the digital media revenue ecosystem, including web advertising measurements and analytics
- Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills
- Very strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated and creative in order to pull all necessary resources for the client
- High attention to detail, organized with strong communication skills
- Self-starter with the will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!