Skimlinks is the world's leading content-to-commerce platform, helping publishers monetize their commerce-related content, and retailers & brands find people who want to buy their products.
Connexity is a performance-marketing technology company whose core purpose is to help online retailers find new customers and drive sales at a cost that meets ROI objectives. we manage the complexities of a wide range of customer acquisition channels on behalf of thousands of retailers, with 20+ years of proven success in the US and in Europe.
Skimlinks, a long time partner of Connexity, has been acquired by Connexity, making Connexity the leading independent source of new customers and sales for online retailers. Following the expansion of our publisher network, we are seeking a collaborative, driven, and creative Publisher Development Manager in London to manage an exciting portfolio of clients. You’ll own and develop a portfolio of Publisher clients so they utilise Skimlinks’ and Connexity services and platform to their fullest potential.
Our ideal champion will challenge status quo, exceed client expectations and be driven to identify opportunities to expand and strengthen our publisher partnerships with content publishers across the EU market.
Day to day you will be responsible for:
- Manage, retain and accelerate growth of accounts through highly pro-active client engagement including the evaluation of Publishers’ long term strategic objectives’
- Upsell your Publishers on Skimlinks and Connexity growth tools within your portfolio to increase revenue
- Develop strategic plans for client portfolio to drive revenue growth, deliver on KPIs and achieve operational excellence.
- Become a key strategic partner to top tier publishers
- Identify and create new value opportunity with top tier publishers
- Identify opportunities to align our current or potential product offerings with the goals and themes of top tier publishers
- Closely monitor and evaluate campaign performance. Work closely with analyst team on campaign strategy and optimizations.
- Resolve account issues pro-actively and expediently; work cross departmentally for issue resolution when needed.
- Provide marketplace feedback and competitive intelligence to internal groups to improve and enhance product offerings.
- Attend tradeshows/conferences to evangelize our value proposition to new and existing clients.
- 8+ years experience within affiliate/Search/Digital marketing industry
- Proven track record of account management and new business acquisition experience within a structured sales environment
- Overseen revenue cohorts across more than 3 regions and managed a team of 6+ across multiple regions
- Proven experience of managing and improving a revenue line between 1-5mil
- Solid understanding of the advertising, affiliate, paid search, online publishing or media industry
- Understanding of CPC and CPA cost models and KPIs associated with Publisher ecosystem (revenue per redirect, revenuer per session, conversion, cost of sale, etc.)
- Demonstrated success in negotiating, relationship building and account management
- Strong analytic, quantitative and technical aptitude with great attention to detail
- Driven to help publishers find growth opportunity
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Self-motivated, driven, flexible and adaptable with a proven track record of exceeding goals
- Salesforce/Microsoft Office/Excel/PowerPoint
- BA/BS degree
We look for people with the following competencies and motivations:
- Goes the extra mile: Proactive, brings new ideas to the company, does not cut corners ethically, earns trust and maintains confidences, does what is right, not just what is politically expedient
- Learns quickly: Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
- Strong sense of accountability: Lives up to verbal and written agreements, demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
Voted a “Best Places to Work,” our culture is driven by self-starters, team players, and visionaries.
Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, aka Silicon Beach, the company operates sites and business services in the US, UK, EU, and AU. We offer top benefits including Competitive Package, Learning and Development budget, Fun events, Share options, Pension, Healthcare and much, more!
We are fully remote due to Covid, and will be conducting all interviews virtually. We are open to to fully remote/partial remote preferences.