Q is building an operating system for the built world, backed by a comprehensive technology and service platform. Today, hundreds of companies in four cities trust Q to make their offices run better. We handle everything from catering to IT, to cleaning, plumbing and office supply management. In short, we make it easy to run an office.
We also believe that creating good jobs is fundamental to our success. We treat all of our employees well — from software engineers to office cleaners. We know that 5-star service comes from talented, motivated people.
Q is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our Q Platform team. You will help Q build the largest B2B services marketplace in the world. Our platform is a way to connect our clients with pre-vetted partners providing services across many categories, including Office Help, IT, Security and Perks, like yoga and massages. Whether it’s grocery shopping or IT support, you will create a network of vendors to fulfill an office’s every desire.
- You love using data to drive business recommendations and data.
- You are comfortable with various Business Intelligence tools (ie, Looker, SFDC) and know how to tailor data tools to the needs of various constituents
- You understand business needs and don’t rest until every step in a project is completed and no stone is left unturned
- You are comfortable working independently and part of a team in new territories
- You know how to lead multiple projects at once and keep them on track, and you don’t give up easily when things don’t go your way
- You are a driven self-starter with a hunger to build something beautiful
- Utilize both quantitative and qualitative data to form insights across the Q Platform business from customer segmentation, service-line performance, correlations, marketing/sales performance
- Coordinate with Category Managers, Operations, Growth functions to drive growth and operational recommendations to drive performance
- Create performance metrics and benchmarking that informs business leaders about progress towards business goals
- Oversee pipeline of deals, including forecasting, weighted probability to close and close date prediction
- Lead market research initiatives to identify new markets and service lines to drive Q Platform growth
- 5+ years of experience in a data-driven organization, responsible for growth and/or operational insights
- Experience operating in a data-centric, analytics-oriented function for a high performing org
- Demonstrated behavior in pro-actively identifying business insights
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in math, economics, engineering, or related
- Ground floor opportunity at one of the fastest growing companies in the world
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock options
- 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something BIG