Our testing team - part of the QA team - is fanatical about breaking things. Which is good! We rely on testers to find breakages in our product, features, code, and content - so our members don't. User experience and technical excellence drive good testers. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
We’ve spent many years developing a bespoke CRM and request management tool to power our online concierge service, working to serve high-net-worth members on behalf of financial institutions, luxury brands, and companies that place a premium on delivering excellent customer service.
We work globally, are investing significantly in technology and have embarked on a journey to being a product-led organisation with technology at its heart. We have made significant programming and infrastructural advances in the past two years, and now have a solid base and foundation to work from.
*Please visit www.tenproduct.com to find out more about working in Ten's Product Team.
- Working collaboratively with Product Managers and Developers at all stages of the development process on testing plans and regular releases.
- Designing and writing test automation scripts for functional testing using .Net/.Net Core, C#, SpecFlow and Selenium.
- Executing and maintaining performance test scripts for backend web services using JMeter and Java/Groovy or similar technology stack.
- Creating acceptance criteria for new features and change requests.
- Documenting test plans, including test scenarios and scripts to conform end user product and quality requirements.
- Analysing and recording test results and reporting software bug fixes.
We're looking for people that have:
- Experience with all aspects of SDLC and STLC in an agile (Scrum) environment.
- 1-2 years’ experience while working as QA Analyst.
- At least 1-year experience in any mainstream programming language, Java, C#, Python, etc.
- Working knowledge of at least one relational DBMS, SQLServer, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Hands-on experience in creating and maintaining automated test scripts using any main stream technology stack.
- Familiarity with testing of Angular, CSS and HTML based web applications.
- Exposure to (REST and SOAP) Testing using tools like SOAPUI, Fiddler or Postman.
- Knowledgeable about various types of Testing as: Functional and Non Functional Testing, Black Box testing, System, Usability, Smoke, UI, Compatibility, Responsive, UAT, Regression Testing.
- Exposure to creating & maintaining all the testing related artefacts for all phases of testing (Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Cases & End User Acceptance Completion Reports)
- Review and Analyse the Business Spec for UX/UI with Scrum Master, Product Manager and Involved teams (Internal and External)
- Organised and capable of working on multiple tasks efficiently.
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently and within teams
- A competitive salary
- A 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years of service
- An outstanding perks program too: we work with the very best brands in the world and our employee perks are taken directly from the types of things we do for clients including exclusive discounts, treats, access to gigs, invites to dinners, social events, industry employee rates at hotels / for flights, freebies, money-can’t-buy experiences, etc…
The environment is modern, friendly and vibrant and everybody who joins Ten has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organisation, which is widely considered to be one of the best in the business. To find out more about working at Ten, hear from some of our people and have a sneak peek at our offices, please watch this short video here.