Bring your skills and passion to a global leader in the fitness technology industry! Join Wodify, a rapidly-growing, bootstrapped, profitable company looking for motivated problem-solvers and independent thinkers who aren’t afraid to take charge. Our cutting-edge software empowers gym owners, members, and coaches, and our love of innovation is matched only by our commitment to giving back to the community. To date, we’ve connected two million people and 5,000 gyms in 90 countries.
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will join our engineering team as a resource for ensuring the best possible experience for Wodify customers. You will focus on a data-driven SaaS product and use your knowledge of QA methodologies and testing techniques, including functional and non-functional testing, across all aspects of the software. This role works directly with our engineering and product teams to identify and eradicate bugs before they get to our customers.
A Day in the Life:
- Elevate the quality of Wodify’s globally-used software using automation testing best practices
- Help streamline our software development lifecycle and release process while maintaining an emphasis on continuous delivery
- Write automated and manual unit tests to locate issues in our software, as well as recommending viable solutions to correct them
- Document your processes and trace issues back to specific code commits, feature releases, and user stories
- Implement automated regression tests to ensure that issues stay resolved in the future
- Collaborate with a variety of other product and engineering professionals in a fast-paced, Agile environment
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience in developing and maintaining web and mobile frameworks with a focus on automation
- Experience with both Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Automation expertise using popular tools and frameworks such as Cucumber, Selenium, and GhostInspector
- Ability to analyze business requirements to determine required test cases and verification points
- Ability to set up API tests for REST APIs and Web Services
- Familiarity with automated regression testing frameworks such as NUnit
- Comfort setting up automated test executions in CI/CD systems such as Jenkins
- Ability to solve technical bugs within an Agile environment
- Ability to trace test cases and results back to specific user stories/requirements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Confluence and Jira is a bonus
- Mobile testing experience is a bonus
- Experience in a cloud environment with knowledge of High Availability and Kubernetes is a bonus
- Experience with LoadRunner or comparable tools to run performance load testing assessments is a plus
- Ability to write and understand complex SQL queries is a bonus
Education & Training:
- BS in Computer Science, or 3+ years of relevant industry experience
- Competitive salary and equity plan
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance plus company-paid disability and life insurance
- 401(k) plan and FSA
- Generous PTO, Holidays and Health & Wellness Days
- Team, social, and philanthropy events
- Weekly healthy meal delivery, subsidized by the company
- Gym reimbursement and commuter benefits
- Beautiful office fully stocked with coffee, snacks, and wine on tap
The Application Process:
- Fill out the online application form.
- Reply to the video pre-screening questions.
- Complete the Aptitude Assessment.
- Complete a video interview.
- In-person interview including culture and technical skills.
- If we think you're a fit, we'll make an offer.
Candidates must be wiling and able to work from our offices in Philadelphia, as we will not be providing relocation for this role.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).