Classy is an online fundraising platform built for the most innovative and groundbreaking nonprofits in the world (think: crowdfunding + SaaS + nonprofits). We're the market leader in peer-to-peer fundraising and proud to serve 1900+ social impact organizations, including Habitat for Humanity, Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, and Special Olympics.
Classy is a VC-backed San Diego startup with triple-digit revenue growth and customer retention that beats the world’s top SaaS companies.
- Startup in the heart of downtown San Diego
- $20M+ in funding by top investors, including Peter Thiel's Mithril Capital
- The perfect size: a small, 35-person (and growing!) engineering team where everyone has big ownership
- Expectations that college graduates will lead major projects in year one
- MEAN app stack (MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, Node.js) + PHP/Laravel microservices
- Open source platforms (Ubuntu, Nginx, MySQL, MongoDB) running on AWS
- Our culture is and will always be fun, exciting, and performance-driven
Classy is looking for college grads from top engineering schools across the country to help double our Engineering team. QA engineers are highly valued at Classy. We look for engineers who like are detail-oriented, disciplined, have an aptitude for testing and test automation, and know they want to develop their professional careers as QA engineers -- QA is not a stepping stone to development here. Come join us in doing what you love to do, while making a dent in the world of philanthropy.
- BS in Computer Science, HCI/CogSci, Math, Physics or related field required
- One or more internships with a focus on QA
- Aptitude for testing Web-based UI/UX
- Comfortable with a fast paced startup environment and tight deadlines
- A passion for making this world a better place
If this sounds like you, please apply as we would love to learn more about you.
- Test case development, execution, and automation.
- Learn and build on industry-leading test frameworks (eg, Selenium, Apiary, xUnit)
- Work with open source platforms (Ubuntu, Nginx, MySQL, MongoDB) running on local and AWS servers
- Continually improve the build-install-test process cycle and tools for your dev team
- Understand the business well enough to align your development with company goals.
- Create and share dev best practices and standards. Always be learning.
Our awesome perks!
- Competitive paid-time off (vacation/sick), along with ample company paid holidays
- Half-Day Fridays the first Friday of each month
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass, or Car2Go Allowance
- Supplemental Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Employee Stock Options
- Pet friendly office
- Monthly happy hours at the local watering hole
- Love the active life? We have company and team outings and participate in team sports.
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience, including equity in an early stage startup backed by top-tier VCs.