At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We are looking for Test Engineers in the Autonomous Development Team, whose areas of responsibility will include the tasks of testing ADAS (driver assistance functions), autonomous driving, as well as functional testing of the simulator developed in-house.
In the direction of AD / ADAS:
- Conducting manual tests of Autonomous Driving (or ADAS) software using ARRIVAL Simulator;
- Conducting manual tests of Autonomous Driving (or ADAS) software using datasets;
- Test design, thinking through AD / ADAS test cases;
- Validation of release requirements;
- Support for the development team in debugging solutions.
- In the direction of the Simulator:
- Conducting manual releases of the ARRIVAL Simulator (both internal and external releases);
- Test design, thinking through Sim test cases;
- Support for the development team in debugging solutions at the Simulator / AD interface.
- Knowledge and experience of working with Linux OS;
- Knowledge and experience with Docker;
- Experience in manual testing of software services and solutions;
- Experience in using Linux OS tools (including BASH) to diagnose and identify problems in the tested environment, as well as find out the reasons for them;
- Knowledge of English at a level not lower than Pre-intermediate (at least for written communication, documentation);
- Ability to think outside the box;
- Ability (super-ability) to get to the bottom of the causes of the problem, while the ability to stay within the scope of the task;
We'd love it if you have
- Experience in solving CI / CD problems;
- Experience in testing hardware solutions;
- Experience in developing auto-tests in python;
- Experience in load testing of client services.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.