Palta is a multi-product tech platform developing several mobile apps focused on health and well-being with a combined audience of more than 50 million monthly active users. Our portfolio includes such successful companies as Flo (global leader in female health), Simple (12m+ downloads, the most popular intermittent fasting app in the US), Zing (personal fitness trainer), and more.
The rapid portfolio growth is fuelled by the recently raised $100 million in a series B round led by VNV Global.
Cyprus or Remote
The app that won millions of hearts! ❤️
At Prisma Labs, we are developing a universe of creativity with our feature product Lensa winning the hearts of millions of digital creators. Lensa is a photo and video editing super app that uses AI (neural network technology, deep learning, and computer vision) to deliver the power of imagination to the world.
Our remote team is spread across the globe and comes together to make a spectacular product that is changing the photo and video arena. We value creativity, out-of-the-box thinking, and loving what you do, that's why we're looking for the best individual to join us!
If you love a challenge and you have the passion to do great things - you've come to the right place.
Our history and achievements in a nutshell.
- Back in 2016, Prisma was introduced to the world. Its AI style transfer won awards and allowed users to turn photos into art masterpieces. Can you imagine?
- Fast-forward to 2018, and our team introduced Lensa, a fully-fledged photo editor with a whole lotta AI power. One-tap edits, tons of photo processing options, and filters caught the attention of over 15 million people that download our app.
- This year 2022 we launched our mind-blowing Magic Avatars. It’s not photo editing, nor a filter or an effect. It’s like nothing you have ever seen, we promise. Meet Powerful AI generating a ton of 4K avatars in various art styles based on your identity!
The future? We'll see you there!
We are looking for Backend QA Engineer
Backend team is evolving and we are looking for a new teammate who will help us to create perfect micro services: 90% automation, 10% manual testing.
We track metrics and server stability, actively involved in task discussion, monitor logs, dive into infrastructure and follow zero bug policy. Our main metric - all team based on testing.
Our culture is based on support from each other to achieve common goals. If you share this mission and love what you do - we have something common to discuss!
What you will do:
- Support and develop automation (python)
- Observe and looking for backend vulnerability (golang)
- Develop CI/CD testing
- Create tooling to simplify testing and develop existing infrastruction
What we expect from you:
- Automation testing experience (ideally python/go) and micro services understanding
- Knowledge of REST API and CI
- Active involvement, critical thinking and constructive discussion
Nice to have:
- Know swagger, docker, k8s, linux, pytest or alternatives
- Know how to read logs and use them when bug report
- Don’t afraid to work with approach - “code is the best documentation”
What we offer for you:
- 💥Remote-first — we have a cool office in sunny Limassol, but Prisma people work from all over the world, so you can choose any location you prefer to live (except RU/RB)
- 💥Professional development — we pay for tuition and courses, constantly conduct online/offline lectures and training. You can count on attending professional conferences (including foreign ones);
- 💥Career development — every six months we have a Performance Review;
- 💥Provision — we provide everything you need for your work: powerful hardware, gadgets, software licenses;
- 💥Flexibility — the ability to build your own schedule, as well as the flexible ability to go on vacation. If necessary, we provide a day off (in case of unforeseen circumstances).
Please read our privacy notice in respect of your application
Please note that your personal data will be stored for one year, as reasonably necessary to resolve any disputes within the hiring process, if any occur.