The Low Down
Do you want to work with a team that’s building a SaaS product and platform at the center of a major new movement towards conversational customer engagement and customer friendships? And do you want to be one of the first to come in and have a huge impact in building out our QA team, in collaboration with the rest of the Product and Engineering teams, in a cool office in the center of Copenhagen? Then read more about our role at Dixa and join us as our new QA Engineer!
What you’ll be doing
- We’re looking for a talented and self-motivated QA engineer with experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle to join us as one of the first in the team!
- You will be responsible for the design, implementation and execution of manual and automated test solutions and supporting test engineering practices. You will also play a key role in being the ambassador of quality for your team.
- Working in a cross functional development team, collaborating with designers, product managers and developers.
- Planning and managing all phases of the quality assurance process.
- Development and maintenance of testing knowledge base.
- Designing test scenarios for test automation tool.
- Testing new features and product releases.
- Creating documentation for the team and organisation.
- Identify, analyse, document and track defects.
- Updating team on open project statuses and testing activity around features
Who you are
- An analytical human capable of understanding entire systems, how all the parts fit together, how the data flows through, and where it can and will go wrong.
- Your friends might say you’re a little too obsessed with attention to detail, but in a QA role it’s just the right amount.
- You are creative and curious and like to solve hard problems. You are open-minded and a good listener when it comes to other peoples' ideas and voice your own ideas with confidence.
- You have professional experience in a similar environment, working with both test automation and manual testing.
- You strive for quality in everything you do, and always want to deliver your best.
- You are supportive and encouraging by nature, strive to be the best version of yourself and lift those around you up.
- Working in a team comes natural to you, you are easy to work with and value others' input.
- You are ambitious and want to make a difference where you work. You are eager to contribute to a positive and productive work environment
The qualifications and experiences above act as a loose guide to what we’re looking for. We’d still love to hear from you if you have more or less experience, so long as the core skills can be demonstrated.
An equitable future.
Since the very beginning, we’ve been committed to building an inclusive culture. We are proud that people from all over the world have combined forces to give Dixa a universal perspective.
However, there are areas where we simply need to do better, and we appreciate that there are perspectives and experiences which many of us do not fully understand – yet.
We want our Dixaterians to bring their true selves to work, irrespective of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical ability, age, or economic background. We’re committed to learning, growing, and educating ourselves on experiences outside of our own, because we believe everyone deserves an equitable future.
Dixa; the 30-second version!
Dixa is a Customer Friendship Platform. We’re hoping to replace traditional customer service tactics because we think that customer relationships should be personalised, engaging, conversational and feedback-driven. We want to help brands connect with their customers - much like the connection between friends.
We started out as four friends around a kitchen table, on a mission to radically change the customer service space, while building a people-first and values-driven culture from the get-go.
Now, we’re in scale-up territory, backed by incredible VCs (raising Series C in July 2021), and over 190 exceptional Dixaterians working with us in 4 offices (and remotely)🚀
This incredible momentum is fuelling our mission to once and for all eliminate bad customer service and create a world in which all people are welcomed by their favorite brands with the warm familiarity of a friend.💜
What’s in it for you?
Of course, there are the standard things, like competitive salary and a decent pension plan, that includes life and health insurance. But, there’s also so much more, such as flexible working, autonomy, continuous learning, meaningful work, future planning (family health and retirement) and other bits & bobs (i.e. socials and food). You can find out more on our careers page!