As an industry leader and Software-as-a-Service provider our mission at 8x8, Inc. [NYSE: EGHT] is to transform the future of business communications. The 8x8 Open Communications Platform (TM) uniquely brings together Voice, Video, Collaboration, Contact Center, and enterprise-class API solutions, helping businesses across the globe transform their customer and employee experience, and empowering workforces worldwide to work smarter.
8x8 International SRL, located in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, is looking to hire talented Quality Assurance Engineers to join our growing technology team. This is an exciting opportunity to become a member of the 8x8 engineering team that is involved in the entire life cycle of development.
The Virtual Contact Center solution enables organizations to easily and cost-efficiently manage multiple, geographically dispersed agents. This powerful, easy-to-use, cloud-based solution improves customer interactions and agent productivity.
The web application that we created is a simple and efficient solution offering not only world-class contact center capabilities, but also workforce optimization and unified communications.
You will be part of a large, highly qualified and experienced team, working in an Agile environment.
- Design and implement manual test cases for new features based on User stories' acceptance criteria
- Maintain existing test cases and keep them up to date (steps, flags, level, etc.)
- Execute test cases across the functional areas of the application
- Perform extensive functionality, integration, regression, interoperability and end-to-end system testing independently or with the team
- Troubleshoot, analyze and isolate defects and report them to an issue and project tracking software
- Collaborate with geo dispersed global engineering teams
- Acts as liaison between development and business teams – provide visibility and clarity into business requirements to the development teams, and provide design and architecture insights to the business teams
- Investigate, reproduce and characterize defects and test failures resulted from customer feedback
- Good knowledge of Quality Assurance terms, standards, strategies and procedures
- Experience in refining functional requirements together with the Product Owner and the team
- Good test design, test execution, test reporting skills
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns in testing
- Good understanding of CI/CD (Jenkins)Experience with computer networking concepts and protocols
- Outstanding communication skills (English)
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of VoIP (SIP, RTP), Wireshark (or other similar tools)
- Experience working in a Contact Center environment
- Testing Certifications (CAST, ISTQB or similar)BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Working at 8x8
- Industry leading, award winning technology and recognized on two Gartner Magic Quadrants
- Inclusive, supportive and collaborative culture yet with a winning mentality
- Encouragement and environment to make a difference
- Fun – check out our Instagram posts in the UK, Romania and the US, the smiles are real
- Deep passion for doing the best for our customers, giving them the best service and the best technology
For a closer look into what life at 8x8 International and the Cluj office look like check out our Instagram page.
8x8 believes diversity makes our company stronger which is why we are a proud equal opportunities employer and encourage all of our staff to bring their authentic selves to work. We believe in fairness and we believe in security so reserve the right to undertake background checks on anyone that we extend an employment offer to.
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.