Main purpose of job:
We are looking for a results-driven Software Tester (QA Specialist) to be responsible for designing and running tests on software usability. To be successful as a Software Tester, you should have a working knowledge of software and test design, the capability to run through tests, and the ability to analyze the results. Ultimately, the Software Tester should have good communication skills to interact with the development team efficiently, and up-to-date knowledge of software test design.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Manual testing of Web applications.
- Reviewing software requirements.
- Responsible for designing test cases, check-lists and test scenarios.
- Analyzing test results and then submit his observations to the development team.
- Perform multiple types of testing including functional, regression, smoke and etc.
- Documenting and tracking errors in the bug tracking system.
- Proactive work in a distributed agile environment.
- Self-motivation and learning capability.
- 1-3 years of experience as a QA engineer.
- Experience of testing Web applications.
- Good understanding of software development life cycle.
- Solid understanding of QA processes, best practices, testing techniques, and methodologies.
- Experience of working with REST/SOAP API.
- Ability to work with DevTools.
- Hours: 40 per week.
- Flexible working hours
- Official employment in line with Russian Federation Labor code
- Young and vibrant team passionate about our project
- Excellent new workspace located near m. Serpukhovskaya. Now wokrk remotely
- Corporate courses in English language