We are on a mission to help radiologists detect breast cancer earlier using deep learning.
Kheiron is a fast-growing, medical technology company that uses advanced machine learning to develop and deliver intelligent tools for radiologists, radiology departments, imaging centres and hospitals to improve the efficiency, consistency and accuracy of radiology reporting. We aim to save more lives by empowering radiologists in their role in diagnosis, treatment, and patient outcome.
We are proud that Kheiron is one of the winners of the first UK Government Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Health and Care Awards, announced September 2020.
We are looking for an engaged and thorough QA/RA Specialist for our next period of growth. This role is instrumental in our international expansion plans as we take our award winning AI products into new markets. As the QA/RA Specialist, you will work closely with the QA/RA Director as well as our clinical, engineering, product and operations teams.
What you will be doing
- Support and influence the development and continuous improvement of our global QARA function and our QMS
- Ensure compliance with applicable global regulations, statutory standards and national Health Care Compliance requirements
- Support regulatory strategies related to new product development, preclinical and clinical development and validation of products, and all aspects of quality
It would be great if you have
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to work on several simultaneous projects with tight timelines
- Experience working across multidisciplinary teams, outside the QA/RA function
- Experience working with medical software products
- Experience producing all documents required for successful regulatory submissions
- Experience in auditing, preparing for inspections and privacy compliance
- Superb attention to detail
What we offer
- You can be part of a team that literally changes the way we care for patients and save lives
- The opportunity to be on the global forefront of bringing AI safely into clinical practice
- We offer a fast paced, high impact environment in which you can apply your experience in an industry of the future
- We offer a competitive salary including equity to make you a partaker of our commercial success
- We care about your personal life - we offer 22 days paid annual leave, extended parental leave and health insurance
At Kheiron we celebrate diversity and inclusion, we strive for a work environment in which all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities and resources, and can contribute fully to the organisation's success.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome everyone regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.