We occupy a unique position in the market because we are vertically integrated. We have both a PBM platform (RxAgile) that provides enterprise solutions to B2B players in the healthcare space and a direct to consumer product with a mission to make prescription medication more affordable.
- Must have ability to filter data and identify cleansing methodologies and provide performance indicators and recommendations to correct any code problems.
- Must have experience combining data from multiple different sources (such as OLE/ODBC sources, Excel, delimited and fixed-width text files etc.)
- Minimum of five (7) years overall Qlik experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years of Data modeling experience.
- Check efficiency of the data collection processes in place and ability to determine business impact due to data quality issues.
- Must be able to script load scripts with deep understanding of Qlik load script and data modeling best practices.
- Must be able to proactively identify system/app performance issues and resolve by working with the Qlik developers.
- Support for release-night activities, including (but not limited to) starting/stopping scheduled tasks and monitoring database schema changes
- Must have a deep understanding of the overall Qlik Sense or (QlikView) and Qlik NPrinting architecture on a single and multi-node platform.
- Experience in large-scale datasets highly desired.
- Should have experience working in Data Warehouse environments.
- Must be a critical thinker who can successfully troubleshoot and solve data quality/performance issues.
- Should have a deep understanding of business needs and translate into technology solutions.
- Ability to manage key project milestones with limited direct supervision. Ability to work in a fast-paced and self-managed environment and quickly switch priorities based of project needs.
- Must be able to create Qlik QVDs from source systems.
- Must have a strong SQL background. Experience with Microsoft SQL Server preferred.
- Must have experience working with Cloud-based technologies like Snowflake, AWS.
- Qlik Sense Enterprise strongly preferred, but will consider QlikView Enterprise experience.
- PowerShell experience desired, but not necessary.
- Single-sign-on (SSO) configuration experience desired.
- Experience with Qlik Web Connectors is a plus.
- Qlik Management Console (QMC) experience desired.
- GeoAnalytics experience is a plus.
- Qlik Associative Big Data Index (QABDI) experience is a big plus
- Payment in USD.
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms.
- Remote workshops & activities.