At SiteMinder we believe the individual contributions of our employees are what drive our success. That’s why we hire and encourage diverse teams that include and respect a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. Our diverse and inclusive culture enables our employees to bring their unique selves to work and be proud of doing so. It’s in our differences that we will keep revolutionising the way for our customers. We are better together!
What We Do…
We’re people who love technology but know that hoteliers just want things to be simple. So since 2006 we’ve been constantly innovating our world-leading hotel commerce platform to help accommodation owners find and book more guests online - quickly and simply.
We’ve helped everyone from boutique hotels to big chains, enabling travellers to book igloos, cabins, castles, holiday parks, campsites, pubs, resorts, Airbnbs, and everything in between.
And today, we’re the world’s leading open hotel commerce platform, supporting 40,000 hotels in 150 countries - with over 100 million reservations processed by SiteMinder’s technology every year.
About the QA Analyst role...
The Business Operations at Siteminder is a very critical function with a wider reach within the organisation. We are the heart of the operations function and serve majority of the internal users
This role is a fixed-term one year contract with possible extension and will sit within the Business Assurance team, which is part of Business Operations. We have got development and admin capacity in Sydney, Manila and India.
We are looking for a strong Quality Analyst with a can-do attitude who can work on challenging projects and enhancements in Salesforce and other Integrated cloud based platforms.
As a Quality Analyst in Business Assurance team, you will be working on projects and enhancements on a continuous release cycle (Kanban/Sprint frameworks) alongside highly skilled and experienced developers, admins and Business Analysts.
You will typically be spending 70-80% of your time on projects and enhancements (new requirements). You will spend the remaining (approx 20 - 30%) on BAU operations where you might be involved in testing fixes for production issues.
A Quality Analyst is expected to be experienced in Salesforce Classic and Lightning frameworks and must be experienced across Sales, Service and Community cloud.
The technical landscape is quite complex and exciting with multiple integration points. There is a huge backlog of exciting enhancements with primary focus being sales and customer journey optimisationand bolstering the integration between Salesforce and other Siteminder systems such as Siteminder product suite, Marketo, Zuora, Workday and range of other COTS products and homegrown systems.
The key responsibilities for this role include
- Attend standups, requirement discussions and solution discussions with the Business Operations teams
- Work closely with BA to understand user stories, analyse the system impacts and creating the test scenarios
- Define and maintain the QA testing processes to ensure fast and accurate qualitative and functional testing
- Execute Test cases, review and document results, raise and triage defects with development team
- Responsible to build and progressively improve test suite while identifying and improving regression test suite every releaseAbility to work under tight deadlines on multiple projects/enhancementsPerform production verification testing post releases
- Identify any gaps in testing by reviewing post implementation issues
- Experience in automation scripting on Salesforce will be highly regarded as this is one of the key future focus areas
The skills and experience you will bring to the role include
- Having 4 - 6 years of overall experience in software testing, with at least 2+ years of experience on Salesforce platform and/or other CRM technologies
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies and processesSolid experience in establishing test strategies and methodsExperience working in an Agile delivery methodology
- Able to prioritise tasks and manage time across multiple projects to achieve on-time deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Salesforce Administrator and/or Sales/Service Cloud certification(s) desirableISTQB certification is desirable
Our Perks & Benefits…
- Equity packages for you to be a part of the SiteMinder journey
- Hybrid working model (in-office & from home) / Fully remote
- Mental health and well-being initiatives
- Generous parental (including secondary) leave policy
- Paid birthday, study and volunteering leave every year
- Sponsored social clubs, team events, and celebrations
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) to help you connect and get involved
- Investment in your personal growth offering training for your advancement
Does this job sound like you? If yes, we'd love for you to be part of our team! Please send a copy of your resume and our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any adjustments you may need during the interview process. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.