Uberflip is a platform for marketers to create, manage and optimize content experiences so that content can be fully leveraged by all company stakeholders at every stage of the buyer journey.
At Uberflip, we believe content is the most effective way to ignite meaningful relationships. But even the greatest content must be combined with a remarkable experience to reach its full potential. We build software that is both easy to use and easy to integrate with other best-in-class solutions. Each member of our team rallies around the belief that our customer’s success is our success. We exercise this belief by always being valuable, relevant and consistent in everything we do.
What We’re Looking For:
We're looking for a QA Analyst that has professional experience in testing web applications and mobile testing.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Collaborate with our Dev and QA team to test web applications, mobile responsiveness and provide bug free products to our clients.
- Prepare daily reports on all aspects related to completed software testing.
- Participate in daily team meetings to update the status of work or to discuss any blockers.
- Test web-based applications with complex customization while maintaining good quality code.
- Participate in multiple projects to provide recommendations on how to improve the QA process and test the application efficiently.
- Perform functional, non-functional, regression, and usability testing to provide clients with the best solutions.
- Work independently on a range of complex tasks, and ad hoc situations.
We want to hear from you if:
- You have 2+ years of experience with translating business requirements into test cases and executing the test cases.
- Are comfortable with a role that is 100% manual testing.
- You have experience working with different tools like JIRA, Sauce labs, and Browser stack for software testing.
- You have experience working in Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Tracking, documenting, and communicating the status of testing activities.
- You’re diligent, organized, and detail-oriented, but also creative.
- You have an understanding of SDLC, STLC, Bug life cycle.
- Manage priorities with a customer focus and prioritize customer-related problems.
Bonus points if you’re familiar with any of the following:
- Web-based marketing automation platforms (Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua, etc)
- Web-based content management or content marketing platforms
Uberflip is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive and diverse we are, the better our work will be. If you're smart and great at what you do, come as you are.