LendingHome supports real estate investors by offering the opportunity to build successful businesses through a simplified loan process. Our competitive product, innovative technology, and experienced team are changing the way real estate investors receive funding for their fix-and-flip and rental properties, transforming the experience from end to end.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access and simplified a way for real estate investors—both novice and experienced—to get financing, generate wealth, and build businesses. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $5 billion dollars worth of loans across 23,000+ projects becoming the nation's largest hard money lender. Combining the best technology and the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has raised $215MM in venture capital, has grown to a team of over 300, and has been featured on the Forbes Fintech 50 list for two years running. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
The Quality team specifically ensures all loans are compliant with our internal credit policy, procedures, and investor requirements. By doing so, the department helps the firm mitigate risk of non compliance and ensures our loans are high-quality for our customers, our investors and our stakeholders. The Quality Assurance Auditor is responsible for auditing loans from application through loan servicing. As a result, this role will minimize risk, maintain a high level of regulatory and procedural compliance.
- Perform daily quality assurance reviews on Bridge Loans as they move through each stage of the process from application through payoff to ensure compliance with real estate regulations, policies and procedures
- Review loan files for completeness, identify missing documentation, and issue findings on discrepancies
- Ensure data integrity in the loan origination system, contribute to the design of new audits as needed
- Maintain the accuracy of departmental logs for adverse files, imaged files and post closing documents
- Summarize in writing key findings and effectively communicate What needs to happen and Why
- Escalate to management all unresolved issues, where appropriate
- Identify areas of improvement in the operations process and propose recommendations or suggestions to improve efficiencies
- Provide support to management by organizing operations records in a manner that supports easy and timely retrieval when loan files and documentation are requested by Auditing, Compliance and Examiners
- Train and educate other operations-teams on industry standards, investor perspective or internal guidelines as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2-4 years of mortgage loan auditing, quality assurance practices and/or regulatory compliance review
- Experience with residential mortgage lending, good knowledge of lending regulations, and credit/collateral analysis practices
- Knowledge of fix & flip hard money loans a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; must be able to adapt well to a fast paced and constantly changing business environment; work independently and effectively to a deadline; high attention to detail and accuracy; PC proficient at the intermediate level; comfortable with new technology systems and paperless environment, demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented environment; demonstrated ability to provide good customer service
LendingHome in the News
Benefits and Perks
Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.
If you'd like to see more about what LendingHome has to offer or explore additional opportunities, visit us at LendingHome.com/Careers.