Powered by big dreams and small egos, Trilogy is reimagining how skills-based learning can change the face of education. We work with experienced instructors, innovative employers, and top universities to create boot camps that prepare highly-motivated students for high-growth careers. And although we’ve successfully graduated hundreds of students, this is truly Day 1 for us.
Driven by a one-team mentality, we’re looking for those with the hunger, talent, and passion to ride this wave with us.
Trilogy is the first of its kind to bring the successful web development boot camp model in house to academic institutions while supporting the entire student academic journey. Our platform combines coding curriculum, student recruitment, and career placement services to elevate graduates for increased job market success. We are in high-growth mode and rapidly expanding our family of partners.
We are seeking…
A Quality Assurance Coach to identify skill gaps and enhance the competencies of Admissions Advisors who are falling below the acceptable quality and conversion standards.
High-level view of who you are:
- You understand the responsibility that comes with representing the oldest brands in the country; our university partners.
- You’re a passionate mentor who has a demonstrated track record coaching individuals to a higher level of success.
- You can easily identify areas of opportunity within the advisor/student conversation, both from a quality standpoint and a production standpoint.
- You understand the admissions process and pipeline and how to increase conversion rate at each status point.
- You’re excited to engage with Admissions Advisors and help them to get to the next level.
- You are in line with Trilogy’s philosophy of the “honesty” model; we only enroll students we believe will graduate and obtain their goals as stated for this program.
In this job you will:
- Ensure consistency in messaging across a portfolio of top universities.
- Observe recorded calls and identify individual areas of opportunity from a quality and production standpoint.
- Prepare and send weekly quality and conversion reports to management that identify gaps in skill levels.
- Using pipeline reports, coach individual advisors both 1:1 and in groups with continual follow-up and tracking of progress.
- Develop and maintain a tracking system for advisor coaching sessions.
- Share weekly coaching notes to management along with recommendations for group classes and other areas of opportunity for organization.
- Assist Director of Training with continuing education training sessions
- Assist Director of Training with New Hire Training classes
- Work with new hires to ensure they apply what they learned in training upon moving to the floor.
What makes you a great fit for this role (Requirements):
- You use data to drive conversations around quality and look for trends among team to identify skills gaps.
- You are highly detail oriented with exceptional record keeping skills and attention to detail
- You are likeable and credible; you’re not afraid to ‘get on the phones’ if and when needed; and you’ve done the job of an admissions advisor before.
- You have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- 2+ years as a proven coach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are willing to work evenings and weekends if needed as well as travel to our AZ location (20% of time)