4finance IT is an exciting FinTech company which has revolutionized the online consumer finance industry. State-of-the art software is at the heart of our business and the main driver of our future growth.
Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things.
It’s time to love what you do!
Being hungry for success, having the mindset of a winner, being driven towards action and achievement, we all want our personal description to even slightly resemble this. If this is something that drives you if you are curious to see what is beyond the horizon, you are not afraid to fail – and learn from that failure – you are in the right place.
What we can give you:
We give you an entrepreneurial work environment to be bold, curious and pioneering in your job. To achieve excellent results, you will have professional freedom to strive for creative solutions in complex situations. Together we will put people first, be it our colleagues or customers – they are at the heart of everything we do! Together with you, we will create products for people who are financially underserved, and we will do this in a responsible way.
Quality Assurance Engineer
QA engineers perform testing and quality assurance throughout development of our products and collaborate with multiple teams across the organisation. QA Engineers greatly influence the quality levels of our products and have an important role within the operation.
- Work alongside Developers and product teams in an agile approach, to proactively improve the software quality of our products
- Creation and execution of tests at both functional and non-functional levels
- Maintenance and creation of test automation components
- Provide test metrics relating to test progress and product quality levels
- Provide feedback on requirements, designs and code changes
- More than 2 years of QA testing experience
- At least one-year experience using Java
- At least one-year experience of web test automation using either Selenium, WebDriver or Java/Groovy
- Strong awareness and experience of a variety of test techniques
- Good spoken and written English
- Experience of working as part of an agile multidisciplinary, collaborative delivery team
- Awareness of a BDD approach and use of Cucumber Framework
- Experience testing REST services
- Knowledge and or use of Groovy language
- Knowledge of Geb testing framework
- Experience with continuous integration (CI) tools (Jenkins) and of testing with in a continuous delivery (CD) environment
- Experience with mobile automation (Appium)
- Experience with performance testing
- ISEB/ISTQB certification
Top reasons to work for us:
- We are passionate about quality
- Salary EUR 2500-3500 gross monthly
- Interesting and diverse challenges working with large codebase
- Work in a diverse and dedicated team
- Comfortable centrally-located office and modern development equipment
- Employee development program to support you in your personal and professional development
- Health insurance, fruits, pizza days and company sponsored team building events