We are the leading mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) company in Europe. Our company vision is to become the first ever global card acceptance brand. Today tens of thousands of merchants accept card payments with SumUp in 15 countries including Germany, the UK and Brazil.
Why work for us?
We do things differently. We built our own payment solution end-to-end so that we can always offer the best value & service. We solve problems with technology instead of manual processes. Our focus is small business, we know how vital payment is to them, so we listen to feedback and continuously improve. We believe in open and transparent communication. We want you to get the bigger picture of how SumUp and the payments industry works, because we think this is crucial for you to be successful in your job.
We are looking for experienced and highly motivated Quality Assurance Engineers with passion to quality. You will work in a dynamic and professional environment and will have the chance to contribute to various applications that make our product unique.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Work in IT department of professionals situated in 3 different locations across the globe.
- Perform acceptance, functional, regression and exploratory testing on the SumUp platform. Take care of manual, automation tests and investigate production issues.
- Ensure quality of client-server based system on Web and mobile devices.
- Be part of feature focused agile teams where full cycle of development process is accomplished: from planning and development to release and verification on Production environment.
- Read remote system logs.
- Create test plans, test documentation and manuals.
- Work in a dynamic development life cycle – releases every week.
- Commit pro-active approach within the team. Communicate and collaborate with colleagues within and outside of the Software Department to deliver best value.
This job has been filled or removed by SumUp.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f) job post.✕