Mobiquity is a digital engagement provider for more than 200 of the world’s leading brands. We are a collective of consultants, designers, developers, cloud advisors, and data scientists - spread across 3 continents and 9 offices - who create compelling digital experiences to help clients show they care to the people who matter most - their consumers, patients, and employees.
What This Job Entails:
- Great job with extensive training, small team interaction and close supervision to get you integrated into software quality assurance and IoT
- Meet with client QA team members to set expectations, and report findings back to our QA work streams
- Report informative and detailed defects throughout the project
- Clearly report individual status during daily Scrum meetings and QA meetings
- Work in an organized manner to assure goals are achieved
- Ability to juggle multiple project priorities at the same time
The Skills We're Looking For:
- Analytical mindset
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to take direction
- Aptitude to learn and execute the best practices of Quality Assurance, IoT, and the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Good communicator and team player with strong organizational skills
- Ability to be proactive, find solutions and meet deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A good sense of humor and a passion for technology
- Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science or other technology disciplines preferred)
- Familiarity with AWS Alexa Voice Services
- Familiarity with mobile platforms such as iOS and Android
- Experience communicating across teams
Recruiting Agencies: While we really do appreciate what you do, and how challenging it can be, don’t do it. Please do not send us unsolicited resumes, either to our employees, job listings, or recruiting team. (We call those “free leads”). Mobiquity is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Mobiquity is an equal opportunity employer. We feel strongly that the best ideas come from all sorts of directions and sources, and cutting ourselves off from anyone due to our own biases is simply bad business, as well as bad citizenship.