What excites us at OnDeck? Technology. Innovation. Small businesses. We believe in our employees and power their growth through being challenged every day and offering careers that inspire. We’re all about teamwork, passion and making an impact. Oh and having fun – Whether it’s a game of Ping-Pong, team get-togethers or weekly happy hours in the office.
OnDeck (ONDK) uses data aggregation and electronic payment technology to evaluate the financial health of small and medium sized businesses to efficiently deliver capital to a market underserved by banks. Through the OnDeck platform, millions of small businesses can obtain affordable loans. We are changing the way small businesses borrow money by combining our passion for Main Street with cutting-edge technology. We evaluate businesses based on their actual performance, not personal credit, and that’s enabled us to say “yes” more often and faster than traditional lenders.
The Loan Administration team supports operations by focusing on Reporting, Data, Anti-Fraud, Quality Assurance and Training.
As a Quality Assurance Specialist at OnDeck, you will:
- Conduct quality audits to measure consistency between all individuals using the quality control framework for all of Operations and provide findings to management for training and/or corrective action as needed.
- Conduct Compliance Business Testing to measure consistency between all individuals using the compliance framework and provide findings to management for training and/or corrective action as needed.
- Analyze data and prepare reporting based on framework.
- The quality department will meet all internal quality needs, ensure ongoing compliance with standards, assist in third party auditing requests, and ensure an exceptional customer experience.
- Assist in maintaining a positive department reputation by implementing new processes to minimize departmental error by developing a Quality Control department and Quality Control framework.
- Have an intimate understanding of all operations departments and compliance issues. Regularly meet with team members, leaders, managers, and directors to continuously update job knowledge by participating in educational activities such as attending meetings and reading technical documentation.
- Present analytics, summary and recommendations to department managers and implement strategies for remediation and enhancement.
Qualifications for success:
- Experienced with Quality Control
- Experienced with Salesforce
- Experienced with SQL and Tableau
- Familiarity and experience with the Atlassian product suite – Jira, Confluence, Stash – or other workflow management/SCRUM development platforms.
- Pentaho Reporting Experience
- Strong analytical skills and data manipulation experience
- Strong skills in Microsoft products including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Ability to multi-task, work independently, and stay focused in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Energized by entrepreneurial environment and a less structured workplace
- Strong customer service focus
- Persistent, resilient, organized and detail oriented
- Team player who can roll up their sleeves and get involved in everything from big projects to mundane, simple tasks - A true go-getter!
- Not easily frazzled and strong time management skills during busy and slower periods throughout the day
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to identify issues and make recommendations
What we offer you:
- Have a meaningful impact on the company's future, and share in the rewards accordingly
- Work in a fun, fast-paced start up environment with some really cool and brilliant people
- Be on a motivated team that gets a lot done
- An open minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic technologists.
- Medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k matching program, flex spending plan and life insurance.
- Smart colleagues who you can learn from.
- Paid/flexible vacations and holidays.
- If you’re sick just stay home and feel better.
- Quarterly outings with the entire office!
- Happy hour every Wednesday.
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks.