Nisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in California, with services spanning digital strategy and transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business agility, and custom software development. Founded in 2000 with the customer-centric motto “Building Success Together®,” Nisum has grown to over 1,800 professionals across the United States, Chile,Colombia, India, Pakistan and Canada. A preferred advisor to leading Fortune 500 brands, Nisum enables clients to achieve direct business growth by building the advanced technology they need to reach end customers in today’s world, with immersive and seamless experiences across digital and physical channels.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for Defining QA strategy, approach, execution, and report for the projects.
- Responsible for Leading and directing the QA leadership team.
- Results-oriented, willing to take responsibility and accept accountability for action.
- Comfortable with ambiguity as needs change on a regular basis with a high degree of initiative and a sense of urgency.
- Excellent oral and written skills with the ability to interact with senior management, technical subject matter experts, and business customers are all essential in this role
- Provide leadership and technical expertise within Test Automation and Quality Assurance.
- Monitoring all the QA activities, test results, leaked defects, root cause analysis, and identifying areas of improvement. Implement steps required to improve the processes.
- Be an escalation point for all matters related to testing and quality assurance and operate as a primary point of contact for the QA teams.
- Work with groups like Ops, Software Development, and Pre-sales to develop and execute QA strategies to meet and exceed department and corporate quality goals.
What You Know
- Overall 5-7 years of experience in software testing and test automation.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working on agile projects.
- Must-Have - Automation with Java, test framework, QA process & tools like Selenium, Jenkins, Maven, API testing, REST Assured.
- In-depth knowledge of test automation using Selenium
- Good knowledge of web service testing using Rest Assured
- Experience in developing test automation frameworks as Data-driven/Keyword driven/Hybrid/POM. You should have produced 1 or more automation frameworks from scratch.
- Highly motivated, with a proven ability to work on my own initiative within a challenging work environment.
- Strong team player with good organization, planning, and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral/written communication & influencing skills
- Exceptional presentation, business writing, and professional standards Good analytical, diagnostic, and creative problem-solving skills.
- At least one project experience in E-Commerce Domain.
- Good to have Spring Boot.
- Good to have a Web Test Client.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in specific technical fields like computer science, math, statistics preferred, or equivalent practical experience.
- In addition to competitive salaries and benefits packages, Nisum India offers its employees some unique and fun extras:
Continuous Learning - Year-round training sessions are offered as part of skill enhancement certifications sponsored by the company on an as need basis. We support our team to excel in their field.
Parental Medical Insurance - Nisum believes our team is the heart of our business and we want to make sure to take care of the heart of theirs. We offer opt-in parental medical insurance in addition to our medical benefits.
Activities -From the Nisum Premier League's cricket tournaments to hosted Hack-a-thon, Nisum employees can participate in a variety of team building activities such as skits, dances performance in addition to festival celebrations.
Free Meals - Free snacks and dinner is provided on a daily basis, in addition to subsidized lunch.
Nisum is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity and inclusion in the workplace.