A World-Changing Company
Palantir builds the world’s leading software for data-driven decisions and operations. By bringing the right data to the people who need it, our platforms empower our partners to develop lifesaving drugs, forecast supply chain disruptions, locate missing children, and more.
Palantir Technologies is seeking a Quality Compliance Manager to support our rapidly growing life sciences business! You will build and improve Palantir’s GxP Quality Management System (QMS) framework.
You will enable Palantir’s QMS to meet regulatory requirements and support change and innovation. You’ll drive improvements to GxP quality systems and processes such as Change Control, Deviation and CAPAs, as well as the tracking/trending/reporting of QMS Metrics. You will work closely with other functional departments within Palantir.
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated and drives change across key areas across the business. You will also need to be innovative, collaborative, and receptive to feedback. The role and its surrounding organization aren't rigidly defined, so it's important that you can navigate an unstructured environment with savvy to fulfill critical business initiatives.
- Continue to develop and lead Palantir’s Quality Management System (QMS)
- Author and ensure implementation of approved procedures across the organization, setup non-conformance and CAPA processes to monitor deviations and management reporting
- Establish inter-departmental relationships to achieve key results
- Be the champion and advocate for ingrained QMS across Palantir, work with product development and product reliability teams to implement GxP processes
- Support life sciences sales cycle, support customer and FDA audits, complete assessment questionnaires for GxP clients
- Support Implementation of internal applications/systems supporting QMS processes like Document Management System and Learning Management System
What We Value
- Ability to partner, guide, and influence leadership with strategic recommendations
- Experienced knowledge of QMS in a GxP environment
- Excellent presentation skills with ability to develop training materials and train employees, as well as experience writing SOPs and work instructions
- Thrives in a fluid, dynamic and fast-paced environment, specifically a modern SaaS company
- Ability to connect and develop positive relationships with employees of various backgrounds
- You demonstrate the ability to work with software development teams and influence these teams about value of adhering to process
What We Require
- You have at least 8+ years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of FDA and EU regulatory requirements and other guidelines related to GxP activities, including 21 CFR Part 11
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related
Our benefits aim to promote health and wellbeing across all areas of Palantirians’ lives. We work to continuously improve our offerings and listen to our community as we design and update them. The list below details our available benefits and some of the perks that can be enjoyed as an employee of Palantir Technologies.
- Employees (and their families) are eligible to enroll in: medical, dental, and vision insurance, life and disability coverage
- Paid leave for new parents and emergency back-up care for all parents
- Family planning support, including fertility, adoption, and surrogacy assistance
- Stipend to help with expenses that come with a new child
- Commuter benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Unlimited paid time off
- 2 weeks paid time off built into the end of each year
- 12 paid holidays throughout the calendar year
- Generous unlimited sick leave policy
- Employees are able to enroll in our company’s 401k plan
The estimated salary range for this position is estimated to be $90,000 - $166,000/year. Total compensation for this position may also include Restricted Stock units, sign-on bonus and other potential future incentives. Further note that total compensation for this position will be determined by candidate’s relevant qualifications, work experience, skills, and other factors. This estimate excludes the value of any potential sign-on bonus; the value of any benefits offered; and the potential future value of any long-term incentives.
Life at Palantir
We want every Palantirian to achieve their best outcomes, that’s why we celebrate individuals’ strengths, skills, and interests, from your first interview to your longterm growth, rather than rely on traditional career ladders. Paying attention to the needs of our community enables us to optimize our opportunities to grow and helps ensure many pathways to success at Palantir. Promoting health and well-being across all areas of Palantirians’ lives is just one of the ways we’re investing in our community. Learn more at Life at Palantir
and note that our offerings may vary by region.
In keeping consistent with Palantir’s values and culture, we believe employees are “better together” and in-person work affords the opportunity for more creative outcomes. Therefore, we encourage employees to work from our offices to foster connectivity and innovation. Many teams do offer hybrid options (WFH a day or two a week), allowing our employees to strike the right trade-off for their personal productivity. Based on business need, there are a few roles that allow for “Remote” work on an exceptional basis. If you are applying for one of these roles, you must work from the state in which you are employed. If the positing is specified as Onsite, you are required to work from an office.
Palantir is committed to promoting a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe that all Palantirians share the responsibility of upholding our commitment to these values and encourage candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences to join us in solving the world’s hardest problems. Palantir does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor’s EEO poster, EEO poster supplement and Pay Transparency Notice for additional information.
Palantir is committed to making the job application process accessible to everyone. If you are living with a disability (visible or not visible) and need to request a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please reach out and let us know how we can help.