ABOUT THE ROLE
The rapidly-expanding Quality Control Department plays a crucial role in Revolut’s development as we grow into a major international business. Our goal is to ensure that our FinCrime teams are operating at their best quality performance.
Quality Control will enable you to play a big part in the Revolut’s drive by working closely with all FinCrime departments, supporting analysts and their Line Managers. You will be able to be an expert in multiple workflows, gain new skills and keep developing your professional career.
We’re looking for Mid or Senior Quality Control Analysts to support us remotely from any city in India. We’ve hired some of the most self-driven individuals that the world has to offer and we’re keen to showcase their talent to the world - and that’s where you come in. Our team is detail-oriented, technical and we love to get down into the nitty-gritty of our processes to deliver the best possible results.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Be responsible for completing monthly Quality Control (QC) activities by focusing on identifying successes and failures in compliance teams work
- Highlight and reporting any issues to Quality Control and FinCrime Managers
- Providing feedbacks to the analysts and identifying root cause analyses of the errors
- Delivering quality refresher session to the individuals who are struggling with the quality performance
- Coaching new joiners Learn all procedures across compliance departmentCollaborate with other teams across different locations
- Carry out any other ad-hoc duties as required by your Supervisor
- Be flexible with responsibilities and have a positive attitude towards any changes to role, company/departmental objectives, priorities and targets.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Good AML knowledge, preferably 1.5 -2.5 years of previous compliance experience
- Good understanding of compliance issues & regulatory requirements within financial services, including an exceptional understanding of key processes, practices, systems and controls
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skillsPractical knowledge of Google Sheets, Forms, Slides will be a plus
- You are ready to take ownership and responsibility
- You have flawless English
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2021 with 15 million Personal customers and over half a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.