Who we are
Bitpanda is on a mission to reinvent the world of finance and bring investing closer to everyone, everywhere. Today’s financial ecosystem is complex, exclusive and expensive, and we’re here to change this as the #1 investment platform in Europe and beyond. Our platform is rooted in the belief that investing should be safe, easy and accessible to all. With Bitpanda, everyone has the freedom and flexibility to invest in what they believe in - commission-free stocks, cryptocurrencies or even precious metals - starting from as little as €1.
Our story started in 2014 with our founders, Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer. Since then, we’ve grown to a powerful and diverse team of 500+ people who represent more than 50 nationalities. Headquartered in Vienna, we’re proud to be Austria’s first unicorn and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe. Our innovative technology serves over 3 million users and operates across multiple hub locations. Our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
As a Quality Review Specialist at Bitpanda, your mission is to own our quality review processes for our Operations & Risk department and to identify potential opportunities for improvements, while providing a feedback loop for employees and management.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for managing quality review testing, identifying potential opportunities for new assessments or reviews based on observations from prior testing activities
- Evaluate the adequacy of controls for the company’s processes and provide written documentation of the result
- Review of employees work to identify user/system errors, system enhancements needed, trending, gaps in process, or the need for training
- Based on analytical findings, able to make recommendations and assist in driving change and recommend corrective actions plans where needed
- Provide feedback to the Head of Operations & Risk regarding trends or deficiencies discovered during assessment review, while continually enhancing review standards for Quality Program
- Ability to work on ad-hoc requests for management on special projects
What we’re looking for:
- Relevant work experience, being responsible for quality reviews
- At least 3 years of experience working for a fintech company in payments, risk, or support department positions
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Economics or similar
- Analytical mindset and experience with data mining
- Knowledge and interest in the field of cryptocurrencies
What’s in it for you
- Top-notch “tech pack” (a.k.a.: the latest and greatest hardware) that you need to help Bitpanda move the needle, right from day one. The best part? You can choose between PC or Mac. And yes, noise-cancelling headphones are included!
- Individual stock option plan
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events - both in-person and virtually!
- Learning & development opportunities
- A brand new, optimised-for-Hybrid-working, HQ office located in Vienna’s fintech hub (in the second district) as well as local office location hotspots in Berlin, London, Madrid, Barcelona and Milan (to name just a few!)
- Bitpanda sustainable merch to keep you swagged out and living the Bitpanda brand
- A global Bitpanda team of fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working.
And, above all, the opportunity to learn & grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey to become Europe’s #1 investment platform.