Come help support the future of on-demand logistics. Postmates is currently looking for Fraud Support Specialists to join our elite Customer Support team.
"Are you a quality guru who loves improving processes to create an excellent customer experience? Do you take pride in reporting on areas of opportunity so your customers and colleagues can continually be delighted? Do you geek out with spreadsheets and trackers and get excited to report on your findings? If so, then joining Postmates as Quality Support Specialist just might be the opportunity for you!"
Your responsibilities will include:
- Participates in design of call, email, chat and overall site activity monitoring formats and quality standards.
- Performs call monitoring and provides trend data to site management team.
- Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Participates in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
- Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for support center staff.
- Provides feedback to support and operations team leaders and managers.
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
The perfect candidate has:
- Two years of support center experience, preferably in a technical environment.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Intermediate level of knowledge/expertise with PC hardware and software (Word and Excel).
- Intermediate to advanced level of knowledge with Internet technology; familiarity with on-demand technology desired.
- Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment.
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service to all internal stakeholders
- Proficient with Google Apps, MS Office, Slack, and CRM services (ZenDesk, etc.)
- BA/BS degree preferred, but not required
Comprehensive health plan with medical, dental and vision
Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision.