Qualis Corporation is seeking a Radio Frequency (RF) Engineer with knowledge in the C, X, and K bands for radars and wireless communication systems to join our team of well qualified, diverse individuals at our Huntsville, AL office.
- Research, develop, analyze, implement, test, evaluate, and demonstrate RF communication waveforms in the C, X, and K bands for use in unique and challenging environments.
- Research, develop, analyze, implement, test, evaluate, and demonstrate RF circuitry and hardware for waveform implementation.
- Define technical analysis methods, conduct independent research, and present findings.
- Perform troubleshooting for system faults and anomalies.
- Perform maintenance and upgrades for system prototypes.
- Develop and present technical white papers and briefings, and executive-level briefings.
- Support technical interchange meetings and stakeholder briefings.
- Bachelor’s of Science (BS) degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering from an ABET-accredited university with a minimum GPA of 3.5
- 5+ years of relevant RF electrical engineering experience in design, analysis, and test
- Candidate must possess a clear understanding of electrical engineering principles such as but not limited to RF Communications, Radar Theory, RF Circuit and Hardware Design, and Software Defined Radio development and use.
- Candidate must have experience designing, documenting, and testing RF systems.
- Candidate must have the ability to work with a multidisciplinary team.
- Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Must be a US Citizen and be able to obtain and maintain an active Secret clearance.
- Candidate must be located in or willing to relocate to Huntsville, AL.
- Master's degree in Electrical, Computer or other related technical Engineering from an ABET-accredited university
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Top Secret clearance required
- Experience supporting projects for the Department of Defense
- Experience with digital signal processing
- Experience with MATLAB/Simulink preferred
- Experience with Position, Navigation, and Timing (PNT) technology development, test, and evaluation preferred
- Excellent time-management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
Qualis Corporation is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse and talented workforce who can contribute to the mission and vision of the Company. Our employees are our greatest asset and we promote a positive work environment, teamwork, professional growth, innovation, community involvement, flexible scheduling and a family-friendly work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Vet/Disabled and a Participant in E-Verify