Smart Reporting is one of the world’s top startups in digital health. Our mission is to enable AI assisted diagnostics for the benefit of doctors and patients around the world. Already today, our award-winning software is used by thousands of doctors and institutions, including some of the world’s leading experts in radiology.
Contribute to something that makes a difference!
We are looking for a motivated Radiologist for our Medical Affairs team, who will change medical reporting with us.
What would be your responsibilities?
- Act as clinical / disease expert
- Manage and report on medical content roadmap
- Determine disease experts for medical content and assign to specialities
- Ensure that medical content sticks to the current guidelines / classifications
- Take care of customer questions to be addressed from a content perspective
- Ensure that clinical safety checks are performed prior template approval
- Respond to requests for information about templates, safety information etc.
- Organize content training / education of company members
- Take care of product demonstrations
- Support of marketing with up-to-date and upcoming content
- Provide the medical content / scientific input / expertise in the design and construction of all promotional materials and events
- Close cooperation with VP Medical Affairs and VP Product on content roadmap
- Develop of a strong expertise on competition
Who are we looking for?
- You bring in substantial clinical experience in the field of Radiology (at least 2-3 years), or Radiology resident status
- You consider yourself a "digital native"
- You are a team player and enjoy communication across multiple teams and locations as well as with external partners
- You are good at multi-tasking across several parallel projects
- You enjoy interacting with people, e.g. giving demonstrations and presentations
- You have an affinity to reach out to people and fast relationship building
- You are a problem solver, you take ownership and you excel also under pressure
- You speak fluent German and English, other languages are considered a plus
What do we offer?
- Have an insight to all departments of a fast-growing scale up company
- Work at the "source" to improve and automate the (radiological / clinical) workflow
- We deliver best-in-class reporting & medical content with innovative product solutions
- Access to the very latest medical technology which facilitates a culture of self-development that embraces new skill sets and the opportunity to learn innovative techniques
- Scale into different medical fields and boost network abilities, get in contact with KOLs & societies via our large clinical network
- Investment in technology and training with support from senior staff/physicians (including all the necessary technology and training required) (plus general benefits of our young, dynami, motivated and innovative team/company)
- Work place in the heart of Munich if you want to go to the office, as well as 100% Home Office at the moment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work with experts from other fields - we have the same requirements for our people as for our product!
- Enjoy work-life-balance together with your team, we offer digital pizza & beer, as well as other events!
Don’t worry if you don’t check all the boxes. Nobody does.
If you can see yourself in this position - we’re happy to hear from you!