Rad AI applies deep learning to radiology in order to save lives and reduce the cost of healthcare. We believe that strong teams working closely together create audacious companies that transform our world for the better.
Our world-class team of engineers is building and deploying products that will make a difference in millions of people’s lives. You’ll be an early team member, helping us shape the long-term vision for Rad AI’s future.
Here at Rad AI, we’re focused on transparency, inclusion, close collaboration, and building an incredible team. Come and help us make a difference!
We're seeking cutting edge and enthusiastic radiologists who are champions of applying artificial intelligence towards radiological workflows in order to greatly improve the diagnostic error rate while reducing patient backlogs. This is an advisory role which requires up to 5 hours per week of project work including a 30-minute weekly meeting with the larger "Radvisor" team. This is a great opportunity to partner with all sides of our business, make a meaningful impact and help us refine products that will comprehensively improve radiology workflows and improve patient outcomes. We're seeking cutting edge radiologists that view AI as being a big part of radiologies future and are passionate to lend their time in helping us improve the lives of physicians and patients.
Please note that this opportunity is not a paid/salary compensated position. Our radiology advisors are awarded with equity ownership options in lieu of salary.
This is what you'll do:
- Serve as a radiology subject matter expert to our internal team
- Work alongside our Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers in delivering quality and consistent machine learning models to our valued customers
- Evaluate machine learning model data for medical accuracy and consistency
- Provide key insights to our product design and evolution
- Social media and marketing campaign support
- Clinical annotation related projects
This is what you'll need:
- A radiology focused medical degree (M.D., D.O., MBBS or similar)
- Licensed and currently serving as a practicing radiologist within the greater United States
- Excitement for new technologies and the application of AI in radiology. Desires to serve as a brand champion of Rad AI to your larger network
- Ability to dedicate up to 5 hours per week consistently to Rad AI project work, including a weekly Radvisor zoom meeting with the seven Radvisor team members
This would be nice to have:
- Knowledge of or experience with using Rad AI in clinical setting
- Experience with or a deep interest in learning new tools and technologies including Python programming language
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you.
At Rad AI, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.