We create beautiful, fast and secure web applications tailored exclusively for your business goals. We cover the backend and frontend of your application using the most innovative tech stacks. We always choose the best frameworks possible to meet your business goals and satisfy your users’ expectations. We’ve leveraged React, Ember, Angular and Vue on the frontend.
Over the past ten years, Netguru has changed the way people bank, listen to music, learn languages, and rent bicycles. Some of their clients include Fortune 500 companies and startups like solarisBank, senseFly, parcelLab and more. Netguru works with the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen, IKEA or Keller Williams.
- develop products for our clients from all over the world;
- work in Agile environment as a member of a self-organizing team and help the team achieve its goals;
- help the team to find solutions to issues;
- good news: you won’t have to manage the project as each project has a dedicated Project Manager.
- a strong knowledge of React;
- some awareness of state management patterns and solutions (e.g. Redux/Mobx);
- practice in using ES2015+ ;
- knowledge of HTML5 APIs;
- knowledge of CSS3;
- experience with Responsive Web Design;
- real-world git experience;
- a good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+)
- React Native;
- popular JS libraries (lodash/ramda/underscore, Moment.js, react-intl, redux-form etc.);
- Single Page App architecture;
- type systems e.g.: Flowtype, Typescript;
- are familiar with different styling solutions such as PostCSS, SASS, CSS Modules;
- are familiar with tools such as Webpack/Babel/Eslint;
- have some experience in Server-Side Rendering and code-splitting;
- have some experience in the optimisation of front-end performance and/or SEO;
- know Node.js.
- 100-percent remote work;
- your first paid assignment in 2 weeks;
- work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- a mentor who will assist you during your first days;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).