Developers with a taste for building award-winning applications! Our budding office in Mexico City is looking for a developer who’s eager to go native with React.
About the Role
- In this role, you’ll be amongst the first 20 Monks to join our MX team in establishing MediaMonks as one of the top digital production partners in Latin America.
- You’ll be tasked with developing majestic mobile work in React Native.
- As one of the first developers in Mexico, you’ll play a key role in the production of the mobile work we produce.
- Alongside Monks in other parts to world, you’ll help to build and maintain a host of features and functionalities.
- As part of MediaMonks, you are part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in eleven locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 750 Monks and counting.
Become our First React Native Monk in Mexico
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a crazy-ambitious company on a global mission to become the best — and most humble ;-) — production partner in any field and market. In addition to an unlimited supply of award-winning projects, MediaMonks gets you a one-of-a-kind company culture, characterized by conscientiousness and celebrated with champagne.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a tailored cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- You have experience working with JSX and the React Native framework.
- You know your way around Redux, Babel, FlexBox and git-flow.
- You can work with Photoshop files.
- You’re an expert at exterminating bugs and have the perseverance to outlive ever-improving iterations of the same app.
- You are up to date with the latest developments in iOS and Android.
- If you have native iOS or Android experience, that’s a big plus.
- If you can also throw in some staying power, you might very well be the perfect fit for this position