We at McMakler are disrupting dusty structures and merging tradition with innovation. Our goal is to establish the real estate market within the age of digitalization while enhancing quality and efficiency sustainably. With our all-in-one solution we are combining the latest technology with the individual service of classic brokers.
As a PropTech Startup founded and based in Berlin we are working on the realization of our innovative business model. Around 600 employees at over 100 locations throughout Germany, Austria as well as France belong to our great and ambitious team.
Join our McMakler family and become a part of our success story. Together we celebrate milestones while realizing our vision.
• You already bring several years of professional experience
• You enjoy working as a strong team player with strong communication skills, fluent in English
• You have a strong understanding of software development principles and design patterns as well as trouble shooting and debugging
• You work in a result-oriented, detail-oriented and self-motivated way
• You have knowledge in react.js, webpack, css3, server-side-rendering, typescript, es6, es7 or equivalent
• Experience in Next.js, Nest.js is a plus
As a developer you will
• You have the main task to work on Single Page Applications
• You demonstrate expertise in technical solutions, product ideas and front-end best-practices
• You make an effective contribute to a future-ready, high quality, performant and testable code base
• You demonstrate initiative, self-motivation, creative problem-solving and effective interpersonal/communication skills that support the process of building a collaborative team
• You are responsible for Optimizing our page for mobile devices and different browsers
• You have a possibility to compose asynchronous and event-based applications using observable collections
• You can work with a bunch of technologies like koa, jest, nest, mongodb, postgres, typescript, es6, es7, cqrs, graphql, rxjs
• You can support QA team while adding additional e2e tests
• You are pro-active in participate in code reviews and take an active part in code wars
As a McMakler team member
• You will become part of a highly motivated and international team of development, user experience, marketing and operations experts
• You gain the unique opportunity to experience and shape the setup of one of the fastest growing companies in Germany
• You will work with the latest technologies and have influence over technological decisions
• You can grow with a high degree of freedom
• You will work at a modern office in the heart of Berlin and choose your equipment and operation system
• You enjoy a great team culture with a lot of fun together, nerf guns and game nights
• You receive fun team events, ginger-shots and fresh juices are obligatory
Excited by the prospect of joining us?
We are looking forward to your online application. If you have any questions please contact Lâle Graß +49 30 555 744933.