About Eden Health
Eden Health provides simple, tech-enabled primary care sold directly to employers. Our users enjoy immediate access to care over the Eden Health app, in our private clinics, and directly in their offices. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes; when companies work with us they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs.
What you will be doing
We are looking for a driven Real Estate Coordinator to play a major part in Eden Health's growth. As the Real Estate Coordinator, you will be responsible for generating qualified real estate partnership opportunities, collaborating strategically with the Head of Real Estate Partnerships and experienced Account Executives and working with the Marketing team to research and target accounts to impact our growth as a business. Our Real Estate Coordinator will work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment to build something meaningful. Eden’s Real Estate Partnerships team is responsible for generating new business revenue with local, regional and national real estate companies through the packaging of Eden Health services for landlords and their tenants including onsite health centers for the delivery of primary care, mental health care, and physical therapy, as well as across virtual services including primary care, mental health care, and insurance navigation and support. Real Estate Coordinator will communicate Eden’s value proposition to landlords, asset managers, property managers, leasing agents, and other industry stakeholders, including the opportunities to amenitize underutilized and unleveraged spaces within their buildings, to generate new revenue streams associated with the offering of an onsite health amenity, to increase rates on rent, and to reduce tenant turnover and vacancy. They will be responsible for high volume prospecting with targeted property groups and their appropriate decision makers, qualification of inbound and marketing generated leads, and lead management via Eden’s CRM and Sales Automation tools. They will collaborate closely with Eden’s marketing team and its direct-to-employer (B2B) sales team. You will have all the sales tools you need to be successful, ongoing training and development and the opportunity for advancement.
What success looks like
- Research and generate qualified property partner target lists via market investigation and industry networking
- Prospect target property partners with high volume outreach including both cadence-based and personalized messaging across email, phone, LinkedIn, and other modalities
- Build and develop relationships with landlords, real estate developers, brokers, and other industry contacts to generate leads and partnership opportunities
- Conduct qualification and discovery conversations with inbound and marketing-generated property partner leads
- Effectively communicate Eden’s value proposition to property partners
- Manage on-going communication, including nurturing campaigns, with prospective property partners
- Apply sales expertise and industry knowledge to create and advance early-stage opportunities (i.e. secure exploratory meetings, conduct discovery conversations, facilitate tours and demos)
- Manage lead and opportunity pipelines via Eden’s CRM and Sales Automation tools
- Work in tandem with Head of Real Estate Partnerships to identify and mature opportunities
- Work closely with the Head of Real Estate Partnerships to accelerate the sales cycle and reach target accounts
- BE RELENTLESS! CAN NOT BE SCARED TO HEAR “NO.”
What you will bring
- 1-3 years of related professional experience, with experience in business development and commercial real estate (asset management, brokerage, leasing, acquisitions, or tenant experience)
- Proven track record of building successful relationships in the commercial real estate field
- A desire to learn quickly and to collaborate ceaselessly
- A verifiable history of exceeding personal targetsExcellent verbal and written communication skills
- A sense of accountability and commitment to attain goals
- The ability to perform day to day tasks with minimal supervisionA strong work ethic
- An entrepreneurial mindset with an understanding of what it means to work at a startup
- High emotional intelligence with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent judgment, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency with Google SuitePrior experience with Salesforce (CRM), Salesloft, Zoom Info, etc. is a strong plus
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO, healthy snacks, and regular happy hours
- Awesome team with a great camaraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]edenhealth.com). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: [email protected]edenhealth.com.