Do you want to be part of a team that engages over 235 million customers across 12 rising markets? Do you want to pioneer new experiences to hundreds of millions of customers in the markets of tomorrow? We are doing things never thought possible.
Enter VEON, a revolutionary personal internet platform that integrates powerful data analytics and artificial intelligence to finally put the user in control. With zero-rating as a fundamental component of the service, VEON allows users to stay connected for free, no matter the status of their data plan — even when they are out of credit. VEON’s fresh take on messaging capabilities enables users and communities to connect by voice, text, picture and video through a stunning designed interface.
Each day our employees deals with interesting projects and looking for solutions of challenging tasks.
Each day we receive more and more happy feedbacks about share services we supply.
Each day we receive more and more applications to join our team.
We are the international communications and technology company VimpelCom GSSC Ukraine http://www.vimpelcom.com/ with more than 200 million customers across 14 markets. We open share services company in Lviv to operate in Eurasia market, which deals with 8 countries that are diverse and distinctive, in terms of our customers' needs and priorities.
Currently we are looking for the high potential and experienced Record to Report Team Lead
Working conditions & Benefits:
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a new fancy business center;
- Competitive salary & bonus system;
- Medical and Dental insurance - to take care about each employee;
- Joining the global team - work directly with the customer;
- Professional and career growth promotion, which depends on your will;
- Professional development opportunities, which is a part of global company politics and culture;
Role & responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and oversight of all aspects of the sub-function activity to ensure the accuracy and integrity of process activity;
- Ensure alignment of finance activity (within the sub-functions) to global Finance processes;
- Review and sign-off of regular and exception reporting;
- Manage escalations from suppliers, OpCo's and employees relating to sub functional activities and in accordance with agreed service levels;
- Responsible for sub-function performance against agreed service levels & performance targets;
- Escalation point for control issues, risks and escalations relating to sub-functional activities;
- Escalation point to OpCos for sub-functional activities;
- Reporting to GSS on team and financial performance;
- Sub-function budget management and resourcing;
- Lead or support process improvement initiatives;
- 5+ years sub-functional leadership experience in a high volume SSC environment;
- Team leadership experience, ideally having managed 10+ direct reports in a similar role;
- Broad experience in accounting and financial systems;
- Proven track record of team leadership in a high volume SSC/BPO environment;
- Experience working on and/or leading change and improvement projects;
- Advanced English and Armenian languages;
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, capable of influencing at all levels;
- Knowledgeable of the end to end sub-function processes and understand best practice;
- Customer service focus, able to build strong relationships across the organization;
- Ability to monitor service levels/KPI's and implement corrective actions as required;
- Ability to motivate;
- Ability to support direct reports;
- Escalation management.
Join our team and you will open new possibilities for yourself!
More about us:
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.