Grand Rounds is a new kind of healthcare company. Founded in 2011, the company is on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone, everywhere. The Grand Rounds team goes above and beyond to connect and guide people to the highest quality healthcare available for themselves and their loved ones. Grand Rounds creates products and services that give people the best possible healthcare experience. Named a 2019 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and Rock Health’s 2018 Fastest Growing Company, Grand Rounds works with inspiring employers and doctors to empower them to be the change agents we need to make our shared vision a reality.
As a Records Administrative Specialist, you will be responsible for an array of medical records and case assignment tasks that enable patient case progression. You will have a critical hands-on role in uploading important medical records and images to our system, inputting medical records requests and pulling the records into our system, and assigning Care Coordinators and Records Specialists for different service types. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a team and wear many hats in a growing company.
- Your primary objective is to support Member Care teams in providing services to our patients. Duties may include:
- Uploading physical medical records into our system while ensuring HIPAA compliance
- Submit records requests and transfer them into our system for review
- Review and understand data in spreadsheets and dashboards to correctly assign Care Coordinators and Records Specialists to various service types
- Manage task queues with other members of your team in an efficient and timely manner
- Understand and follow our HIPAA compliant records storage room processes
- Verifying data integrity and using Google, phone calls and/other resources
- Demonstrate drive and self motivation to provide resource and support where it is needed to support our customers and a variety of teams
- Speak clearly, confidently and have a friendly phone demeanor
- Have great problem solving and investigative skills, verifying doctors and locations with minimal information
- Be able to handle a fast-paced dynamic environment with competing priorities
- Demonstrate good judgment to appropriately manage all scenarios
- Have a focus on continuous improvement, constantly questioning how and why we do things and suggest alternatives that improve the customer experience, efficiency, etc.
- Demonstrate adaptability by quickly shifting between tasks
- Associates or higher preferred
- Two years experience in an office environment in a function that required ability to prioritize and adjust to business/customer demands
- Dependable and passionate about excellence in patient care
- Discretion with sensitive information and diligence in following protocol
- Able to adapt rapidly to process changes
- Team orientation in order to work effectively internally and externally on behalf of Grand Rounds
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and a quick learner
- Ability to prioritize a variety of tasks with good follow-through skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
This is a full-time role that would work 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday.
Grand Rounds is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Grand Rounds considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.