- Self-reliant case work on late and asserted claims (pre-court and in-court collection process, monitoring of titles and securities)
- Correspondence via phone and in writing with debtors and external parties connected to pre-court and in-court measures (debtor representatives, lawyers, court officials and enforcement bodies)
- Close cooperation with our contractual lawyers and local courts
- Active contact towards debtors and debtor representatives to negotiate partial payments, settlements and special payments
- Close cooperation with our Collection department to coordinate strategic approaches early
- Collection of arrears, carrying out of enforcement measures as well as (instructing bailiffs for), seizure and liquidation of assets
- Creation of recovery strategies together with our Legal department and our contractual lawyers
- Maintenance of customer database and continuous reporting through case notes
- Registration of claims in case of debtor insolvency as well as monitoring of insolvency cases
- Completed economic apprenticeship or education as a lawyer's or notary's assistant (m/w/x) with min. 2 years professional experience
- Excellent German as well as very good English language skills
- Solid PC skills and sound experience in working with MS Word and Excel
- You are a reliable professional and a friendly team player, with high standards of self-reliance and autonomy
- You ensure a highly level of service-orientation for our customers through your positive and confident demeanor
- Your profile is completed by excellent communication and social skills.
What you can expect from us:
- The possibility to actively build our new entity, FC Forderungsmanagement GmbH, with us. Integrate your expertise and your innovative ideas into our team while we can help you to expand your own knowledge.
- An international, highly-motivated and open-hearted team that is always there by your side to assist you in completing your tasks.
- Flat hierarchies, strong solidarity and lots of team events (summer party, participation in sports events, quarterly bonding events)
- Wide-ranging learning & development opportunities with lots of different modules for self development
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.
- Central location and very good accessibility with public transport