We’re looking for a Recruiter to join the Asia Pacific recruitment team based in Singapore. Your role will be helping us find unique ways to identify and excite those talented, in-demand candidates to join our scaling-up core teams globally, and further drive our hyper-growth.
Please note that this is a 12 month fixed term contract role.
- Help us scale and grow our core teams so we can help 100s millions more customers save money using TransferWise
- Build long-term relationships with talented people and guide them through a seamless end-to-end process, supporting them every step of the way
- Exceed our candidates expectations, even those who were unsuccessful – give them the best possible experience (you never know, the perfect role might come up later)
- Partner with our hiring teams so they have the information they need and everyone agrees to a clear attraction and interview process including things like on-boarding, talent mapping, salary benchmarking
- Use data to figure out the blockers to hiring, set KPIs, communicate how these can be achieved and continually optimise the process to make sure it is globally scalable
- Collaborate with the wider People team so everything from contracts, visas, background checks and onboarding happen like clockwork for your candidates
This role will give you the opportunity to:
Choose your own path to success - you’ll have the freedom to define the vision and the responsibility for making it happen
Work autonomously while demonstrating impact in an environment where regular feedback and change is the norm
Be flexible in how and where you work, we understand that everyone needs a little something different, so we’ll do our best to make it happen
Inspire teams with your ideas, knowledge and self-starting attitude
A bit about you:
- You’ll be an experienced in-house recruiter who has recruited for engineering, operational and other corporate functions roles before with a track record of success - measured in candidate satisfaction and a network of trusted contacts
- You’ll be ready to go beyond just sourcing and managing the interview process, looking at the bigger picture instead - you can spot the great candidates without relying on qualifications or titles
- You’ve worked in or recruited for a startup or high growth company before
- You’ve experience influencing, partnering with senior executives and advising hiring managers on recruiting decisions
- You’ll be an adaptable self-starter - someone who can use their own initiative to keep things running at pace and doesn’t sit around waiting for answers to come to them
- You’ll be comfortable dealing with ambiguity and an always-changing environment and a perfectionist with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- You’ll be a creative problem solver. A tricky niche role won’t get you down. It’s a challenge that just spurs you on to find a new approach and try something new. You're curious and get a real kick out of learning different skills
- You’ll be a confident communicator and influencer, being totally comfortable talking to people of any level, whether it’s in person, on the phone or in writing. Candidate or stakeholder, you understand how best to adapt your approach to your audience
Some extra skills that would be awesome:
- Background recruiting across Asia Pacific
- Familiarity with our Greenhouse ATS
Please Note: We can't offer visa sponsorship for this position, you must have the right to work in Singapore.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.