Cision Ltd is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 4,500 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit www.cision.com and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
Cision, a leading global provider of software and services to communications and marketing professionals, is looking for a Recruiter based out of our New York City office. Our flagship product, the Cision Communications Cloud, is an industry-leading comms platform that delivers best-in-class earned media monitoring and analytics, a comprehensive media and influencer contact database, newswire distribution, business results attribution capabilities, and much more.
By investing in our brand and technologies, we are changing how communications pros distribute, monitor and evaluate their content. We invest in our people through training and management and empower them to drive their careers.
As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for full lifecycle recruiting top talent for a variety of positions across the country. The right individual will thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess the ability to creatively solve problems while adapting to our evolving business needs.
- Responsible for full lifecycle talent acquisition covering a variety of positions, primarily in customer-facing roles
- Define position benchmarks, job competencies and candidate’s profiles in collaboration with hiring managers
- Build rapport with leadership and support all assigned departments
- Partner with hiring managers to develop, implement and execute recruiting initiatives
- Creatively source candidates in a variety of methods, including social media
- Prospect, screen, interview, and follow up with candidates during the interview process
- Assist hiring managers in candidate assessments, salary negotiations and new hire onboarding
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years full life-cycle recruiting for hard-to-fill roles in dynamic environments
- Ability to handle multiple openings with tight deadlines
- Personable, competitive, tenacious
- Excellent written and verbal communications kills
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4