Epirus designs and builds cutting-edge, high-powered microwave (HPM) systems that have the ability to transform industries. With a successful foothold in the defense industry, where we invented directed energy weapon systems that surpass current capabilities, we’re creating new possibilities for intelligently-driven power products in commercial markets.
Job objective: This is an exciting role in a growing company. The ideal candidate for the position is someone who has experience building diverse pipelines and driving the hiring process for different job families. In this role, you will run a full desk with a variety of duties and responsibilities focused on the sourcing, screening, interviewing, and on-boarding of top talent candidates.
- Meet with your client groups to discuss headcount, new requisitions, hiring strategy, and/or interview feedback
- Screen candidates who apply to requisitions
- Discuss candidates you have screened with your client groups and recommend top candidates for interviews
- Attend interviews alongside your client groups to act as another set of eyes and ears in evaluating candidates
- Once candidates are approved for hire, you will begin the HR onboarding process including initiating background checks, completing reference checks, negotiating offer packages including extending offer letters, and issuing new hire paperwork
- BS degree in Business, HR, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in technical recruiting experience
- Experience with in-house recruiting
- Experience recruiting engineering, supply chain, business development and operations roles
- Demonstrated expertise in non-standard recruiting methods
- Comfortable interfacing directly with hiring managers including Director and VP level technical leaders
- Ability to build strong relationships with both hiring managers and candidates
- Ability to accurately influence decisions by acting as the subject matter expert on talent
- Ability to multi-task and operate with little direction while still being an active team member
- US Citizen and/or Permanent Resident (future security clearance may be required)
- Aerospace/Defense experience and/or military experience
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Collaborative; capable of working across all levels of the organization
- Organized; comfortable working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
At Epirus, we strive to be fast, efficient, and limitless in our approach. This agility, combined with a culture of innovation in systems development, allows us to move quickly without losing the decades of lessons learned.
We have developed technologies that leverage new breakthroughs in sensors and high-power microwaves, combined with computer vision and advanced software control. Our first broad-market application is a comprehensive defense system to defeat offensive drones at scale.