City Wide is a national organization of locally-owned businesses that manages maintenance services for commercial properties. Founded in Kansas City in 1961, we have grown to support a national sales and management organization in more than 50 cities around the United States. Our company culture derives from the values of our founders, and emphasizes professionalism, trust, and community service.
City Wide of North Carolina is currently seeking a full-time Recruiter who will manage the Independent Contractor Program and all other office recruiting needs. This person will implement processes and procedures to effectively recruit, on-board, and maintain documentation for all ICs and other candidates The Recruiter works closely with the hiring managers to keep them updated on the roster and eligible independent contractors.
- Source and attract candidates for general office staff positions and Independent Contractors (ICs) to service City Wide’s accounts.
- Manage all recruiting activities from the initial screening process to the hiring of candidates and ICs, including all recruiting platforms and email.
- Provide IC presentations to interested ICs on a weekly basis.
- Manage the newly hired ICs onboarding process from start to finish.
- Develop, design and post compelling job ads to attract candidates.
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers regarding hiring needs and candidate flow.
- Stay informed of market information as it relates to compensation, benchmarking, and recruitment practices
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Extremely organized, self-starter with attention to detail and strong follow-up
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience working with hiring managers and senior level leaders
- Strong interview skills including behavioral and competency-based interviewing
- 1-2 years recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Customer Relation Management (CRM)
- Proficient with using social media to promote/recruit
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Salary Range: $40,000 - $50,000
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Most Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Free Food & Snacks
- Phone Allowance