WORK FOR A COMPANY AS UNIQUE AS YOU ARE?
OYO founded in 2013 in India, has brought a paradigm shift in the hospitality industry. Spread across 500 cities with 18000+ hotels, more than 450,000 rooms in our inventory; OYO partners with hotels and properties creating quality living spaces for travellers worldwide. At present we are valued over $5 Billion and have started our international operations in almost 20 countries with more than 20 Million registered travellers – building brand loyalty.
OYO has built and gained the reputation of “A tech company”, “An aggregator”, “An asset Light business model”. We have been recognized with titles such as #1 LinkedIn Top Startups and #Global Unicorn. We are an innovative bunch of technology enthusiasts who stay motivated to changing the way people stay away from home – one experience at a time.
Pillars of OYO
Standardized Experience: Consistent experience across all hotel in the OYO network
Affordability: Rooms offered at prices that no other player in the affordable segment offers
Technology Driven: Pioneering technology allows consumers to book OYO hotels in just 3 taps, or within 5 seconds
OYO has raised a total of $1.5 Billion in venture financing and is backed by several globally renowned investors like Soft Bank Group, Sequoia Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greenoaks Capital, China Lodging Group and Grab.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
- You are responsible for sourcing, screening, and qualifying candidates according to the volume hiring numbers.
- You will actively calling candidates on a daily basis and achieve daily target set using various networking and sourcing channels
- You will provide administrative support and coordination to the recruitment team
- You will ask for referrals from internal and external networks for hard-to-fill roles
- You will enhance the pull effect of OYO by publishing people experiences on social media and other recruitment search engines
WHO SHOULD JOIN US?
- You have a minimum of 1 years of Experience as a Sourcing Specialist, Sourcer or similar role
- Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply, as long as you have the right attitude committed to learning.
- Yo have an excellent verbal and written communication skills (particularly business email writing knowledge)
- You have hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- You have a good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
- You have a make-it-happen spirit