Current is a leading U.S. fintech serving people who have been overlooked by traditional banks and one of the fastest growing companies with nearly 3 million members. Headquartered in NYC, our results-driven environment enables us to build better products, grow faster and empowers everyone on our team to have an impact on our business and our mission to improve financial outcomes for our members.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Talent Partner to join our growing People team at Current. This role will be responsible for full cycle recruiting of all non technical roles at Current such as G&A, Finance, Marketing and CS.. This is a full time position and will report directly to the Head of People Operations.
- Manage full cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best Engineering talent to Current.
- Help develop and execute fully comprehensive sourcing plans, analyzing requirements to determine target profile needs and matches
- Collaborate closely with Hiring Managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Engineering, Product, Marketing, Finance & People Ops)
- Leverage and maintain data reports and performance metrics to drive improvements as needed
- Drive offer process, partnering with hiring managers and People Ops.
- Learn multiple parts of the organization, and be able to make decisions and prioritize on behalf of the hiring teams
- 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Interpersonal experience with communicating across all levels of the organization internally, as well as externally
- Experience independently partnering with leadership and driving hiring initiatives
- Industry knowledge with experience in understanding similar
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Medical, Dental and Vision premiums covered at 100% for you and your dependents
- Commuter Benefits